Finance/Accounting Expert (PtP/OtC/RtR) - Business Transformation Manager(m/f)
CPL Jobs .
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Pełny etat
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Cpl is a part of the larger European recruitment and HR services group, Cpl Resources. We help the greatest talents to develop their careers and enable leading companies on the Polish and European market to find the best professionals.
For our Client, international well-known organization, we are currently looking for the candidates for a position of:
Finance/Accounting Expert (PtP/OtC/RtR) - Business Transformation Manager(m/f)Numer ref.: JO-2107-472058
- Developing and improving transformation projects which aim to developing processes and technology in Finance area, in close cooperation with other members of the team;
- Developing and creating a variety of transformations projects, which may include: target operating model design, process design, process and technology maturity assessment, benchmarking, GBS / SSC set up, automation potential assessment, ERP/Platform solutions implementation, RPA implementation, transition, training delivery, change management and similar;
- Developing and improving knowledge in field of modern methodologies (e.g. Lean and Six Sigma) and consulting techniques to provide conditions growth;
- Preparing various kinds of documentation regarding conducted projects;
- Close cooperation with internal and external clients in terms of providing recommendations and improving transformation projects;
- Preparing presentation and sharing them to clients in order to convince them to new ideas and solutions;
- Acquiring knowledge of new technologies in the Finance area to implement solutions.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience and strong process knowledge in one of the following areas RtR, OtC, PtP,
- Great command of English (C1 level) is a must;
- Previous experience in transition, implementation of new tools and technologies and mapping process will be a big plus;
- Practical knowledge in preparing process documentation;
- Proactive attitude and willingness to constantly improving processes and tools in work environment;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Great customer attitude and willingness to close cooperation with internal and external clients as a consultant;
- Practical knowledge in one of ERPs: S4H, SAP ECC or Oracle;
- Good understanding of non-ERP tools like Cadency, Blackline, Service Now, Jira, Tradeshift, Ariba, Coupa, Rimilia, Webcollect, High Radius.
- Possibility to work remotely from any place in Poland, at the same time work from office is still available;
- Wide possibility of development in field of consulting area;
- Possibility of using modern technologies and tools;
- Coo financing of courses and trainings;
- Medical care;
- Life insurance;
- Access to audiobooks;
- MyBenefit platform (Multisport, cinema ticket, accommodation and much more).