- Opolska 114, 31-323 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are 207 000 awesome and ambitious people who create reality.
A person from the KPMG generation knows that their work makes sense, contributes the concrete value and gives a sense of self-fulfilment. They are independent, ambitious, eager to absorb knowledge and aware of their skills. They know exactly where they are going professionally. They decide what they choose instead of passively using what comes their way. They are open to dialogue, but not afraid to express their own opinions and have a real influence on the surrounding reality. They take up challenges, want to be seen and not ignored by their surroundings. They value naturalness and authenticity, but on the other hand they are able to skilfully create their own image. They are often individualists who live according to their own rules among other people with rules.
we currently seek
- Review Assignee Authorization process for KPMG Services
- Access Rights management for different KPMG platforms both for Client and internally
- Multiple mailboxes monitoring on a daily basis
- Dealing with queries from different KPMG offices & Client around the world
- Maintaining good Client relationships, answering
- Ad hoc reporting and statistics (as needed by clients and/or the team)
- Key Performance Indicators monitoring
- University-level education
- At least 2-3 years of overall professional experience in multicultural company
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Strong multitasking, organizational skills and interpersonal effectiveness also with different cultures
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools in particular Excel (Pivot tables, VLookup, etc)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Able to work in the matrix reporting lines (dotted line in Poland, direct line in Switzerland)
why is it worth
to work for KPMG?
- competitive renumeration
- permanent possibility of learning and development
- stable employment
- good atmosphere
- respect for individuality
- work life balance
- clear career path
- international work environment
- interesting and innovative projects
What does the team do?
Our Global Mobility Services (GMS) team provides tax and technology solutions to multinational companies with employees assigned all over the world. We are seeking a candidate who would be responsible for the client billing and finances of international accounts. The hired person will be the key contact in regards of billing queries, invoices, payments and financial reports.
We are currently looking to recruit an Finance/ Admin Analyst to join our Global Mobility Services team based out of Kraków dedicated to working with KPMG’s key client and their International Tax team.
at KPMG you can work in
|general audit||financial services audit||tax||advisory||the law firm D. Dobkowski||bookkeeping|