Finance Administration Executive
Splio Polska Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Splio is New Loyalty marketing platform that combines marketing automation, loyalty scoring and Mobile Wallet Marketing.
The platform enables marketers to unify their customer knowledge, create transactional and relational loyalty programs, orchestrate marketing campaigns, both online and offline, and engage customers at the heart of their mobile. Splio helps brands adapt to New Loyalty, with both points-based and relationship-based programs, to engage and retain customers and boost revenue.
More than 500 brands around the world use Splio every day, including Caudalie, Maty, Le Slip Français, Longchamp, La Grande Récré and Fauchon.
The Sales and Finance administration executive is part of a team which is responsible for the Sales administration for the whole Splio Company (France, Spain, Italy, Poland). The team will be in direct and continuous connection with France (in English).
The Sales and Finance administration executive is responsible for client-in procedures (Financial contract data integration into IT Finance tools), monthly invoicing and client-out procedures. You will have regular exchanges with our French, Italian and Spanish basis. Exchanges between teams are all made in English. Professional English is necessary for the job. French, Italian or Spanish is a must.
Duties and main activities:
- Checking Client contracts (in English/French/Spanish or Italian), and input relevant financial contract data into IT tools.
- Performing the monthly invoicing of our clients, based on contract data input in IT tools.
- Monitoring Cash collection: Cash collection is performed by a Factor (external) but we monitor that invoices are regularly collected by him.
- Take part to monthly Cash Reporting performed by the team.
- Other financial administration task depending on actual need.
What we offer?
- Great location: We are based in the center of Warsaw (metro Świętokrzyska), close to our customers and easy for you to commute.
- Partial remote work in the COVID time and even after (possibility of a 50/50 remote work).
- Welcoming culture: One of the key values are to be kind and helpful for each other. You always will be able to ask and receive help if you need it. We're far far away from being a ruthless corporation.
- Working with customers from all of Europe. You will have the opportunity to work with teams and customers from Poland, France, Spain and Italy. Plenty opportunities to train your language if you want!
- We like to socialize. We celebrate birthdays and special events. We like holidays, and we love celebrating wins.
- International opportunities: we have offices in over 5 countries : France, China, Spain, and Italy. You could have the opportunity to visit and work in the offices.
- Respect for your work: We offer you the contract of employment (Umowa o pracę), and we respect the work&life balance. Work finish after you leave the office.
- No dress code. You don't want to wear a suit every day? We too. At Splio, we will not judge you and your fashion choices.
- Constant Feedback. We use Objectives Key Results (OKR) system used in i.a. Google, Amazon or Facebook, we have a review each half or a year and weekly 1to1s with your supervisor. Thanks to that you will know what to do to grow professionally, receive a raise or receive a promotion in no time.
- Convenience. We provide private medical care for our employees, fibre broadband connection, new Windows laptops, high-quality monitors, equipped with Adobe Cloud and Microsoft 365 subscriptions.
- Professional onboarding. You will receive training from your colleagues and our training team, so you will know what to do in Splio and don't be left out.