- Opolska 114, 31-355 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 17 dni temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Why IAG GBS?
- We are a part of International Airlines Group, one of the world’s leading airline groups flying to over 270 destinations and carrying more than 100 million passengers each year
- We provide a plug and play platform of scalable, best in class procurement, finance and IT business services to Aer Lingus, Avios, British Airways, IAG, IAG Cargo, Iberia, Iberia Express, LEVEL and Vueling
- We combine functional expertise with a strong focus on customer service to make our Group stronger, more efficient, more competitive
Purpose of the role
In IAG GBS, every day is different. What makes our Finance role unique is the opportunity to constructively challenge analytics processes and methodologies by recommending changes that enhance and constantly improve the quality of output, and in doing so, you will gain experience and insight into the international airline industry.
In addition, you will make an impact in this role by…
- Conduct critical analysis of monthly P&L and other MI reports to support planning, forecasting and understand the performance of the operating company business units
- Analyse variances and explore potential issues, make recommendations to the Finance Business Partner and advise on impact
- Perform ad hoc analysis to support FBP organisation using Tableau, Excel or other tools
- Provide productivity analysis to drive improvements and cost savings
- Own the production of capital cash forecasting information, highlighting trends and tracking performance
- Provide information to respond to external audit requirements
To achieve in this role, you are likely to…
- Have strong professional background in Financial Planning & Analysis
- Be proficient user in MS Excel
- Have Degree Education related to Finance or Accounting or similar
- Have excellent English language skills; Spanish would be an asset
- Be experienced in Variance analysis
- Have ability to operate effectively in a fast moving, global environment with tight deadlines and finite resources
What we offer
We have a multicultural environment with an amazing office where you can do your best work.
Of course, we take care of our employees by providing them with work life balance, health insurance, pension and performance bonuses.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.