CBRE Corporate Outsourcing Sp. z o.o.
- Domaniewska 30, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Your main tasks would be:
- Business Partnering with the local operations teams and regional account manager.
- Create and check the P&L of the Account and the alignment with commercial model and
consolidate regional results into single report for region
- Ensuring vendor invoice processing is timely and PO management is maintained by
- Manage the invoicing process for the countries in scope,
- Prepare invoice backups as per the contractual provisions,
- Submit invoices on a timely manner to the client and resolve any queries regarding
- Detail variances to plan and forecasts and actions to improve or maintain variances
- Completion of balance sheet reconciliations
- Tracking savings
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Ad-hoc reports and analysis
- Be involved in ERP system setup and issue resolution
- Outlook and submit monthly accruals in Client month end close
- Support site manager in variance commentary against client budget
- Ensure variances are kept to a minimum and finances align with CBRE corporate
- Maintain records at detailed level to provide in actual report process
- Complete monthly actuals process based on client financial system and reconcile to
- Consolidate data for Client manage agent countries for month end and outlook process
- Client annual budgeting and forecasting
- Ad-hoc reports and analysis to client budget
Perfect candidate profile:
University degree in finance area (Finance, Economics, Accounting or similar preferred).
Very good English both oral and written is a must.
Finance and accounting experience required.
Very good Excel data manipulation skills.
Analytical, planning and problem-solving skills.
Ability to work alone as well as part of a team.
Ability to remain focused in changing environment, multitask, prioritise.
Some knowledge of Oracle/SAP/iScala/MS Dynamics would be an advantage.
CIMA/ACCA in progress would be an advantage but is not crucial.
How you will benefit from joining our company?
Stable employment conditionswork based on employment contract in the international company with stable position on the labour market
Career advancement programa chance to learn from the Best by attending internal courses and taking part in international programs that will enable you to travel as well as experience how we work in different places in the world
Workplace Culturesupport from our side in terms of working from home as well as comfortable office with chillout room, entertainment room, creative labs and beautiful terrace are making our office a place you want to be. We are well located nearby Wilanowska metro station.
Wellbeing actionsenvironment where we care about your wellbeing by health and leisure initiatives (yoga, online classes, sport interest groups)
Making a Change in the Word surrounding youoccasion to make an impact by taking part in our initiatives (CSR, ECO friendly approach)
Attractive package of benefitsprivate medical healthcare, life insurance, multisport card and MORE
International Environmentexperience growing in multilingual community where diversity is cherished
Support in difficult times responding to crisis situationspsychological advisory, online sport activities (yoga, move, back to fit form classes), online trainings, technological support on your equipment and software when working from home
Imagine being a part of a vast and innovative enterprise that leads
the commercial real estate industry in the world.
Imagine a flexible workplace with a collaborative, diverse and inclusive environment,
where you will be challenged to grow and to be at your best every single day.
We are more than sure that you can find a role that will let you
develop your skills and talents.