JLL, a Fortune 500 company, is a leading professional services firm that specializes in commercial real estate. We have nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of nearly 80,000. We operate locally, regionally and globally – and it’s up to you which scale fits your professional plans best. With us, you’ll be able to participate in innovative projects and leave a lasting impact with your work. Achieve your ambitions while contributing to JLL success. We are waiting for you!
Please check what we offer and apply for the role of:
- Preparation of invoices and supporting documentation to Client.
- Managing and continually improve the invoicing process and ensuring that all revenues are correctly reported on a monthly basis.
- Manage and monitor project budgets and financials.
- Ensuring that all expenses and accruals are recorded accurately to timetable on monthly basis.
- Ensuring that the monthly results for the Business Units are accurately reflected into the Client reporting tools, including JDE.
- Ensure that the bank accounts are sufficiently funded and reconciled.
- Ensure and support delivery of all Client and JLL financials.
- Client liaison, build strong collaborative partnership with Client.
- Supporting the client side finance teams with any queries/information requests.
- Provide expert advice to local Facility Managers.
- Minimum 2/3 years previous working experience in a similar position.
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in a finance discipline or equivalent.
- Working towards CIMA or equivalent qualification.
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables essential.
- Advanced Microsoft office skills.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft, Hyperion Planning, JDE E1 Financials.
- Excellent problem solving.
- Strong written and verbal English language skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Motivated, positive and flexible in approach to work.
- Ability to learn quickly, and desire to develop.
- Proactive in identifying issues and potential solutions.
- Customer service: Commitment to solve requests and problems.
- Ability to work collaboratively through challenges with the client; other members of the account team and IFM corporate teams.
- Employment contract.
- Competitive benefit package (incl. Benefit Systems, private healthcare, life insurance).
- Possibility to work in a highly professional, stimulating and challenging work environment of multinational Company with great and long-term career prospective.
- Opportunity to demonstrate your own initiatives.
- Opportunity to participate in training and development programs.
- Friendly and supportive company culture.
- Attractive office location in A class building within a 5-minute walk from the metro station.
Please note we will contact selected candidates only. Please include the following clause in your application: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji aktualnego oraz przyszłych procesów rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.).