Finance and Accounting Process Specialist - Accountant
Miejsce pracy: Katowice
Who are we looking for?
Before you start our induction training we will check if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance & Accounting, Economics or similar
- minimum 1 year experience in finance area and good understanding of the accounting rules
- very good English skills are required
- attention to detail
- good practical knowledge of MS Excel
- good analytical skills
- ability to enhance processes and controls
- good Customer Service skills and client-focused attitude
- teamplayer with proactive approach
- flexibility, ability to deal with change
- ability to work under pressure and meet short deadlines
What will you do?
Perform RTR daily and month end close tasks (Preparing and posting journal entries, Intercompany reconciliation, performing various closing activities (e.g. opening new accounting period, uploading payroll data into GL, Closing subledgers, Closing GL, Cash Forecast, VAT, Reconciliations)
- Execute controls over RTR processes (reconciliations, financial reporting)
- Responsibility for delivery agreed scope of work
- Work with the client and maintain good working relationship
- Identify potential improvements within the processes
Who will you be working with?
We are looking for candidate, who is interested in joining RTR team and take responsibility for running and supervising F&A operations.
The scope covers processes from foregoing areas: journal entries processing, accounts reconciliation, intercompany accounting, month end closure, fixed assets, booking costs, reporting, running various projects for client.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.