- Kapelanka 42A, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations.
Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
The Global Risk Chief Administration Office (CAO) supports the Global Risk Sub-Functions including Risk Strategy, Wholesale Market Risk, RBWM Risk, Operational & Resilience Risk and Global Risk Analytics. In addition it supports the Global Risk Business including CMB & GB&M Risk and Private Bank Risk.
The Global Risk Chief Administrative Office area is responsible for all end to end business management processes, including financial management, governance, HR and people, communications, project management and other ad hoc activities, adhering to bank policies.
This role will support the Risk ServCo CAO in all matters relating to the Service Company (ServCo), with a particular emphasis on the development, management and oversight of MI and governance. The role holder will help to facilitate the development and creation of standardized processes and practices across the organization structure, and ensure the function operates efficiently and effectively.
Typically, the role holder will interact and coordinate with Risk sub functional leads, as well as Chief Admin Officers (CAOs) across the countries and Global Businesses.
- Support central co-ordination and oversight of all ServCo queries and requests, identifying common themes across Risk functional areas and Global Business where appropriate
- Fulfilment of monthly consumption, Ring-Fenced Bank / Non Ring-Fenced Bank analysis and Service Level Agreement processes
- Production and enhancement of established and yet to be defined monthly reporting
- Co-ordinate change request submissions and associated governance
- Manage controls for regulated activity
- Understanding of the indirect cost base, including HOST and Intercompany recharges
- Strong Financial background and experience essential
- Deep understanding of different aspects of cost within a global organization
- HSBC experience in similar role beneficial
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and maintain attention to detail focus
- Experience in a service company model
- Previous background of working in a matrix organisational structure
- Effective written and spoken communication skills in English
- Evidence of delivery in a similar role in a global role within a global organisation
- Strong relationship management with a focus on financial and budget requirements. Able to work with individuals at different levels
- Ability to quickly understand customer requirements and concerns and deliver a quality result to them
- 'Can Do' attitude. Willing to turn a hand to whatever task is required
- Long-term job in one of the largest banking and financial services organization in the world
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Language / Studies Reimbursement Scheme
- Professional trainings
- An environment where you will be given space to take ownership and accountability for your work
- A Team of professionals that will help you develop & succeed
- Exposure on all HSBC lines of business and markets
- Employees’ benefits: private medical and dental health care, Multisport Card, life insurance
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent to us application, please email us at: [email protected]