- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
[Online Recruitment]Numer ref.: 200019508
- Aggregating and managing the firm’s structural interest rate risk, primarily through a global investment portfolio.
- Managing the firm’s funding and liabilities, including both long term debt and short term cash deployment.
- Aggregating, managing and reporting the firm’s liquidity risk.
- Aggregating and managing the firm’s structural foreign exchange.
- Managing the end to end risk weighted assets and capital process.
- Support the daily and month end close process supporting Finance/Capital, Risk and Treasury
- Own and review data quality exceptions for data loads and reporting during the daily close. Collaborate with team members and peers to drive resolution of data quality and system issues across all feeds
- Partner with the Line of Business data providers to understand key business drivers and perform root cause analysis. Identify data anomalies and trends and using product knowledge help identify business risks and facilitate remediation
- Support all production change management activities relating to data requests and controls, inclusive of defining requirements, user testing and production checkouts
- Constantly work to mobilize change in order to simplify processes and enhance controls
- Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships across Line of Business, Consumers of data including Treasury, Risk and Finance, Technology and other Corporate Finance teams with the goal of continuing to identify and address client needs.
- Participation in and adherence to operational internal controls, governance and metrics preparation
- Drive aspects of production of the monthly metrics reporting, as requested or as required
- Develop written procedures covering all aspects of required business as usual tasks
- Participate in cross-functional training to ensure adequate coverage
- Bachelor degree required (Engineering, Finance or Business degree preferable)
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in the financial services industry, preferably within operations
- Sound Knowledge of varied financial products desired but not required
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and committed to deliver under tight deadlines
- Good logical and analytical skills, strong accounting skills and aptitude to work with numbers
- Proficiency in MS office applications (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint) is required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, should be able to interact with business partners independently
- Candidate should be flexible with working weekends when required for Quarter End and Production releases
- Production releases
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. We have a sophisticated local market presence in Europe, Middle East and Africa which is complemented by staff around the world who support our growth and serve our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We are excited to expand our team in Poland and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative and dedicated individuals to join us in our new corporate center in Warsaw. Bring us your expertise and you’ll be part of a global community, working with people around the world and with a company that’s committed to investing in you and making a success of this key new location for our business.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.