JLL, a Fortune 500 company, is a leading professional services firm that specializes in commercial real estate. We have nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of nearly 80,000. We operate locally, regionally and globally – and it’s up to you which scale fits your professional plans best. With us, you’ll be able to participate in innovative projects and leave a lasting impact with your work. Achieve your ambitions while contributing to JLL success. We are waiting for you!
Please check what we offer and apply for the role of:
- Processing finance transactions to deliver a robust financial control process for a large and complex portfolio across 31 countries.
- Support timely, high quality and accurate financial reporting for JLL and the Client.
- Support invoicing process to ensure client invoicing deadlines are met.
- Support that our suppliers are paid on time.
- Processing and monitoring purchase orders and supplier invoices.
- Preparation and follow up of key financial transaction reports (GRNV Report, Open PO Report etc.).
- Month end reconciliation.
- Support the preparation of invoices and supporting documentation to the client.
- Build strong relationships and support finance team and facilities managers by dealing with any queries / information requests.
- Identify and work collaboratively to implement improvements in team processes.
- Previous experience is not essential; studying towards finance qualification would be advantageous.
- Motivated, positive and flexible in approach to work.
- Proactive in identifying issues and potential solutions.
- Self – supporting; diligent; can deliver to tight deadlines.
- Ability to learn quickly and desire to develop.
- Customer Service: Commitment to solve requests and problems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent PC skills, proficient in Office tools, such as Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Employment contract.
- Competitive benefit package (incl. Benefit Systems, private healthcare, life insurance).
- Possibility to work in a highly professional, stimulating and challenging work environment of multinational Company with great and long term career prospective.
- Opportunity to demonstrate your own initiatives.
- Opportunity to participate in training and development programs.
- Attractive office location in A class building within a 5-minute walk from the metro station.
- Comfortable working environment (own canteen, library, relax area).
- Friendly and supportive company culture
Please note we will contact selected candidates only. Please include the following clause in your application: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji aktualnego oraz przyszłych procesów rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.).