Bain & Company is recognized as one of the top international management consultancy firms. We assist major corporations worldwide with strategy formulation, acquisitions, organizational design and performance improvement.
In 2015, Bain & Company opened the EMEA Shared Services Center in Warsaw, in order to provide the best-in-class internal support, efficiently and professionally, to both leadership and consulting teams in Bain offices across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Bain is consistently recognized as a Great Place to Work (Glassdoor #1 in 2017)
Based in our EMEA Shared Service Centre in Warsaw, the role is to provide administrative support to our Regional Finance team. Attention to details and sense of service are paramount for this position.
- Providing administrative support to our Regional Finance team,
- Scanning of receipts and entering expense receipts into the financial system,
- Managing filing/archiving of paper invoices in Warsaw,
- Helping out on ad hoc requests as they may arise to support members of the Regional Finance team.
- Bachelor/Master studies or a fresh graduate of accounting, with a strong motivation for this field,
- Ambitious person interested in developing a career within the Finance administrative sphere,
- Fluent English speaker (C1 level),
- Attention to detail and sense of service, able to take stress, enthusiastic, dedicated, hardworking and committed to meeting deadlines,
- Outstanding organizer with prioritization and time management skills,
- Proficient user of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, strong typing skills.
|Annual Bonus ||Flexible working hours ||Life Insurance ||Private medical and dental care package ||Co-financing work-related courses |
| || || || || || |
|Parking spaces free of charge ||Office wide social events and team buildings ||Cafeteria with snacks and daily deliveries |
of fruit and bread
|Broad induction training for new hires |