- Promienistych 1, 31-481 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Zurich is one of the world’s leading insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a global basis. Our mission is to help our customers understand and protect themselves from risk.
In March 2016 we established a Share Service Centre in Kraków, in Poland to support our global strategy. It is from this location that we have created a global shared service platform, focusing on advanced business functions such as financial accounting and reporting, planning and performance management, ICFR testing, financial systems management as well as HR integrated talent management operations.
We are committed to creating value for all our stakeholders on some of their deepest challenges, including climate change, a changing world of work and a digital society. Sustainability is a strategic priority for Zurich and it is our ambition to be known as one of the most responsible and impactful businesses in the world. In 2019, Zurich outperformed 99 percent of our industry peers in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index. And we received numerous awards across the world acknowledging our commitment to diversity, community resilience and responsible investment. Reinforcing our ambition, in June 2019 Zurich first insurer to commit to the UN Global Compact’s Business Ambition for 1.5C. We believe sustainability is about meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs – ultimately ensuring we do business in a way today that ensures our long term growth.
- Finance Partner for Head of Branch and Functional Leads - acting as the first point of contact for financial performance queries, becoming a trusted advisor through the provision of deep and detailed financial analysis, to assist with decision making, and the delivery of financial targets. Provide financial support to business functions as required during the negotiation of any new contracts with external suppliers. Ensure any new SLAs/MOUs with internal customers are drafted and approved appropriately through discussion with service owners, finance colleagues, Group Tax and Group Legal.
- Lead Management reporting for the centre - responsible for delivering robust, timely, regular and ad hoc business insights/information to key stakeholders to drive effective decision making and contribute to maximizing the financial performance of the centre. Deliver adhoc group management reporting requirements, liaising with other finance colleagues e.g. PPM as required.
- Provide expense management and insight - review, sense check and analyse monthly actuals to provide financial insight to enable budget owners to understand their performance and to help inform forecasting and planning cycles. Identify errors in expense allocations and ensure corrections are made. Ensure budget transfers for new demand are approved and executed in a timely manner. Review movement in charges for services, leading any modelling required for change in approach. Lead monthly accruals process for expenses with support from Financial Performance analyst and FAR Specialist (and approval by FAR Controller). Ensure any issues with intercompany billing are followed up and resolved in a timely manner.
- Lead Planning and Forecasting cycles - ensuring the delivery of robust and challenging quarterly forecasts and financial plans for the centre to ensure delivery of expense targets, strategic plans and to drive continual performance improvements. Manage forecast and plan for service charging providing commentary for variances vs prior period and as a result of any changes in approach.
- Play lead role in Demand Management discussions for the centre - ensuring demand is correctly reflected in financial forecasts/Plan and sensitivities due to changes in demand are highlighted in a timely manner.
- Lead finance support for projects and strategic direction setting providing expert financial advice for the business to support the development and tracking of global functional initiatives. Support, review and sign-off CBAs and project proposals and ensure accurate benefits tracking.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- High degree of flexibility.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines.
- People management skills.
- Understanding of Finance and accounting operations.
- Good know how in insurance accounting matters is preferred but not a must.
- Manage the delivery of a robust and challenging financial plan for the Business Unit in order to deliver strategic plans.
- Act as a key business partner for the business unit, providing the insight, inspiration and financial discipline required to support delivery of strategic objectives and financial targets.
- Deliver robust, timely, regular and ad hoc business insights/information to key stakeholders to drive effective decision making and contribute to maximizing financial performance.
- Provide expert financial advice for the business to support the development and tracking of global functional initiatives. Support, review and sign-off CBAs and project proposals and ensure accurate benefits tracking.
- Play lead role in demand discussions for each ZCC, ensuring demand is correctly reflected in financial forecasts/Plan and sensitivities due to changes in demand are highlighted in a timely manner.
- Develop and manage relationships with key stakeholders including business leadership and local finance teams to create smooth channels for communicating performance issues that may be of a sensitive nature.
- Support Group and local people strategies and processes and create an environment to support the creation of a high-performing organisation in Finance where talent flourishes and employee engagement is maximized.
- Model behaviours that demonstrate a commitment to corporate values.
- Coach and provide technical direction, advice and counsel within and outside the operating unit.
- Manage own personal development and encourage others to do the same.
- Provide process oversight and leadership - team and task management.
- Manage team members (Specialists and Senior Specialists) and provide support, guidance and coaching.
- Providing strategic and day-to-day leadership to drive the delivery of the business.
- Complete the performance management cycle with team members.
- Coach and mentor team members and encourage them towards service excellence, continuous improvement and provide ongoing support towards their further professional development.
- Ensure all staff have and are implementing their personal development plans.
- University degree (or equivalent) in Finance and 5 or more years of experience in related field
- Some experience in multiple functional areas.
- Understanding of Finance and accounting operations.
- Good level of spoken and written English.
- High Level Influencer Internally Focused - The job’s core deliverables rely on influencing or negotiating with a broad range of internal clients, specifically executives and/or senior management. Expectation of the need to employ specialized techniques and substantial experience. Relationships typically involve persuading or countering opposition.
- Networking - Proficiency Level Intermediate
- Accuracy and attention to Details – Proficiency Level Expert
- Accounting - Proficiency Level Advanced
- Accounts Payable (A-P) - Proficiency Level Intermediate
- Accounts Receivable (A-R) - Proficiency Level Intermediate
- Financial Accounting Systems - Proficiency Level Advanced
- Financial Reporting - Proficiency Level Intermediate
- Real life opportunities to develop and grow with us and contribute to the world around us
- Competitive salaries, language allowance and an employee benefits package that includes among others medical insurance, life insurance and sport-card
- Annual bonus depending on company annual results and individual performance
- Wide range of learning programs and personal development opportunities including also possibility to apply for up to 80% of educational trainings reimbursement
- Referral awards
- Onsite fitness trainings
- Fresh fruits at the office
- Possibility to work from home
- Nice and friendly atmosphere
If you want to keep your CV in our database, please add the following consent in the CV: "I agree to the processing of personal data contained in my job application for future recruitment by Zurich Insurance Company Ltd (Stock-Offering Company)."
If you want your personal data to be processed in our company (e.g. your image, motivational letter), please put the following consent in the CV: “I agree to the processing of additional personal data contained in my job application for recruitment purposes by Zurich Insurance Company Ltd (Stock-Offering Company) in Poland”. The lack of this consent does not affect the possibility of participating in recruitment.
The administrator of personal data is Zurich Insurance Company Ltd (Stock-Offering Company) in Poland with headquarters in Krakow, al. Gen. T. Bora Komorowskiego 25.
Your personal data will be processed on the basis of legal provisions to carry out the recruitment process, as well as for purposes related to employment; if the employment will be established i.e. for the purposes necessary to take action before concluding a possible employment contract and possible implementation of this contract (legal base in Article 6(1)(b) RODO) and also in order to fulfil obligations resulting from legal regulations e.g. regulating the process of employing (legal base in Article 6 (1)(c) RODO).
Your personal data will be processed based on your consent in the case of other personal data than those which the Company may require for the recruitment based on the law or (and) when the Company processes your personal data in connection with other recruitment procedures than in which you submitted your first application (legal base in Article 6 (1)(a) RODO).
In the above and in other cases, when we ask you for permission to process your personal data and you voluntarily agree to the processing of them, your personal data will be processed only for the purposes indicated in the consent.
We may process your personal data included in the recruitment application also for the purpose of establishing, investigating or defending against claims - if the claims relate to our recruitment (legal base in Article 6 (1)(f) RODO). Because of this, we will process your personal data based on our legally interest, consisting in establishing, investigating or defending against claims in proceedings before courts or state authorities. Providing personal data is voluntary but also necessary for the recruitment and related activities.
Your personal data processed for the above purposes will not be subject to decisions made solely on the basis of automated processing, including profiling.If you want to take advantage of your rights or withhold the above consent, you can contact us at the address: [email protected] or our Data Protection Officer at [email protected]