- Krupnicza 3, 33-332 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
MOTIFE (https://motifedigital.com) is a Krakow-based consulting startup. We help international tech companies set up their presence in Poland. From setting up the office, through recruitment of teams to interim operations management, we provide an end-to-end service to help foreign firms kick-start their subsidiaries in Poland.
In response to the rapid growth, we are looking for an experienced Finance Controller to join our team in Krakow. You will be reporting to the CEO and will be responsible for finances of several IT firms in Kraków.
Location: Kraków, Krupnicza
Salary range: 10 000 – 16 000 PLN gross
Contract type: replacement contract
Remote working: possible
You will be responsible for:
- financial setup of new subsidiaries of tech companies in Poland,
- monitoring and reporting on key financial operations including billing, A/R, A/P,
- optimizing the costs structure and analysing profitability,
- preparing the budget and financial forecasts and report variances,
- supporting month-end and year-end close process,
- ensuring quality and continuous improvement of financial processes and financial reporting,
- supporting accounting processes,
- assuring accurate and timely payments of taxes and other statutory obligations,
- coordination of financial operations with HQs abroad,
- contributing to the company as a whole to be successful in its strategic aims.
- proven working experience as a Finance Controller (min. 2 years),
- advanced degree in Finance or Accounting,
- thorough knowledge of financial management, management accounting as well as tax regulations,
- experience in the field of financial analysis and preparation of budgets,
- proficiency in written & spoken English,
- experience with the month-end/year-end close process,
- ability to interpret data, draw conclusions and provide guidance,
- strong systems experience and knowledge of IT tools, including Microsoft Office.
- high level of responsibility and autonomy from day one,
- attention to quality,
- analytic mind and focus and ability to think strategically,
- willingness to work in a start-up environment.
What you can expect:
- a friendly startup environment where you have a real influence on the services we deliver,
- competitive package (employment contract, medical insurance, life insurance, sports card, snacks in the office and more),
- support of your professional development through e.g. training/conference budget, weekly English lessons, and a mini-library,
- possibility to work remotely (during pandemic up to 80%),
- work in start-up and a truly international environment,
- an opportunity to grow and learn,
- flexible working hours and options to work remotely,
- cosy office space in the centre of Krakow.
Apply for this job