- Bobrowiecka 8, 00-728 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
About the job
As a Finance Controller, you will be responsible, among other things, for the control of overheads, cooperation with budget holders as well as complete and accurate reporting and financial forecast.
Additionally, you will be:
- looking for optimization within the cost structure,
- developing tools used in the Controlling Department,
- participating in closing process.
To succeed in this role we believe you need to have:
- Experience on a similar position or as a Financial Analyst (2-3 years).
- Good knowledge of accounting processes.
- Good knowledge of MS office, Excel is a must.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good English & Polish, both written and spoken.
- Unique organizational culture where everyone is willing to share knowledge and help each other.
- Flexible working hours and home office policy.
- On top of that you will have access to the benefits we offer to you and your family, including private medical care, benefit package for parents, life insurance, social fund or employee discounts.
If you like our proposal and you want to join the group of DANONE please apply by finding your application form under “APPLY” button.
Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych udostępnionych w profilu oraz w dokumentach składanych w ramach rekrutacji jest Nutricia Polska Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie (ul. Bobrowiecka 8, 00-728 Warszawa).
Nutricia Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (ul. Bobrowiecka 8, 00-728 Warszawa) is the controller of your personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment.
Nutricia is not an ordinary company - we are a group of companies and together with Żywiec Zdrój and Danone we fulfilling our mission, according to which "we bring health to as many people as possible". Taking the role of Finance Controller you will join our Finance Department and become a real partner for the business.
For more information about Danone, our divisions and culture, please explore careers.danone.com.