- Grzybowska 62, 00-855 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
When taking on a career as Financial Controller, you will get ownership of monitoring the management of several areas of marketing activity from financial perspective.
As Finance Controller you will:
- Ensure reliability of financial reporting in order to give to management an accurate understanding of the financial situation of the business.
- Draft the plan, budget & trends as well as produce the monthly reports for your area of activity.
- Optimize the costs and efficiency of actions undertaken in accordance with the standards and good practices set down by Internal Control.
- Monitor costs and carry out all analyses required to identify risks and opportunities and to propose the appropriate actions.
- Participate in developing relations with Marketing Teams.
- Be a business partner for Marketing Directors.
You're a perfect match if you:
- Have at least 2 years of experience in Controlling department preferably within FMCG sector, especially in areas of marketing activities.
- Have a master degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting and understand the dynamics of the work in a big international company.
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Are result oriented, ambitious, energetic & taking great ownership professional;
- Have excellent organizational & communication skills;
- Have ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment and manage complexity;
- Are proficient in MS Office & having broad understanding of SAP would be an asset ;
- Are fluent in Polish & English.
Moreover, you are:
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heros. And so do we.
- Only human. You’ll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure becasue you’re smart enough to learn from your mistakes.
- Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in the diverse environment of the market beauty leader;
- Plenty of opportunities to grow – cross-divisionally and functionally;
- #Learningneverstops mindset: wide learning and e-learning package;
- Attractive benefits package;
- Annual bonus system;
- Community-engaged in Sports and CSR activities.
We are open for candidates with disabilities.
If you would like to participate in the above-mentioned recruitment process, it is mandatory to include in your resume the following closes:
“ I agree to the processing my personal data by L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the purpose and the scope necessary to carry out the recruitment process for the position of Finance Controller
 I agree to the processing of my personal data included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the use in the future recruitment by L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw.
*- mandatory field