- al. Jana Pawła II 196, 31-982 Kraków-Nowa Huta, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Make history with us
Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe?
How can you make history with us?
- join a team, diverse in terms of people and activities, which offers numerous professional development possibilities
- become a part of a larger team through collaboration with local and international partners
- prepare budgets and analyze variances to actual results by keeping track of the latest business developments
- coordinate and actively participate in month and year-end closing tasks for respective PMI affiliates;
- ensure full conformity of financial documents with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles,
- perform ad hoc analysis to support implementation of management's business decisions
Who are we looking for?
- a person willing to take action, problem solver with a University Degree in Economics or Finance
- a person with a minimum of 3 years of experience in the Finance area of an international company or an auditing firm;
- a professional with experience in controlling or budgeting;
- a proficient English speaker (oral and written) with a very good solid understanding of MS Office programs, especially MS Excel and financial coordinated systems (preferred SAP)
- an individual able to work under time pressure, prioritize tasks and follow time frames
- a person with the skill of perspective thinking and ability to narrow an enormous number of details into readable management view
- Strong numerical, analytical, and interpersonal skills combined with a good understanding of business are desired
- private medical & dental care, life insurance
- remote work & flexible working arrangements;
- subsidized meals in company canteens;
- employee pension plan
- MyBenefit cafeteria
- wide range of trainings & language classes
- free bike & car parking
We are proud of the fact that at our company everyone has a chance to be themselves and become who they want to be. Every employee is hired, developed and remunerated on the same basis. PMI is an employer that ensures equal employment opportunities for everyone.
What we believe in?
Each day we are shaping the smoke-free future. We are making history by innovating every process needed to make our vision. How is it possible?