- Kolorowa 10, 60-320 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Trading Partner Finance (TPF) is a high performing Global team, enabling the supply chain to get products to patients and consumers on-time through strong partnership with the business and strategic BPOs.
The activities of the Trading Partner entities principally cover the procurement, supply, import and export of bulk drug substance and finished materials product for intercompany and 3rd party cross border transactions in GSK.
95% of GSK’s trade passes through our teams and we are responsible for operating in compliance with global trade, legal & fiscal requirements.
GSK operates in a highly dynamic environment and our activities are fundamental to the implementation of strategic business change. On a daily basis we are required to react rapidly to emerging issues that requires agile and prompt resolution to keep the supply chain moving.
At the heart of the global supply chain within GSK we work closely with a wide number of departments supporting the delivery of medicine to our patients at the right place, on time and meeting a high quality standard.
The TPF Close & Control (C&C) team is responsible for delivering the financial reporting, compliance and control services for the 6 trading partners. Covering a wide scope of supply chain activity, mainly focused on intercompany transactions with some direct 3rd party sales, these entities have a combined turnover of ca. £17bn pa and inventory of >£1bn.
We engage with a wide range of finance and non-finance stakeholders across multiple geographies and functions to achieve our objectives right first time and to a high quality.
As part of a newly created team, each member will take accountability for getting the fundamentals right to deliver accurate group and statutory financial reporting, supporting our stakeholders in good decision making by using end to end process knowledge and being committed in everything we do to make things easier.
First of all, you will play a key role in supporting receiving side of the migration process from London to Poznan.
Your post-transition responsibilities will include – but non-exhaustively
Accountable for the reporting of financial results for your entity with commentary including P&L, balance sheet and cash flow which is accurate, complete and:
- Fully compliant with all relevant accounting standards, current best practices and any other regulation
- Consistently applies accounting policies which are appropriate to the current business environment
- Compliant with all aspects of the internal / external financial control environment
- Delivers insight to the business in key areas of risk, growth and performance making recommendations for continuous improvements and remedial action as required
You will own your entity’s Trial Balance
Manages a team of Financial Controllers, Assistant Financial Controllers and Financial Analysts, always in alignment with GSK Values & Expectations, drive individual & team performance, ensure recruitment of staff at the required calibre / skills & experience, develop / coach / mentor your team members and create strong succession plans for key roles while fostering engagement and motivation in the team.
Provide oversight & direction for all aspects of the financial month end review process, including co-ordination of activities across internal stakeholders, BPO partner and any other third parties.
Accountable for delivery of trading partner invoicing and data activities for your entities, via the Data & Invoicing Team, to ensure zero or minimal delays to the Supply Chain. This includes, but is not limited to, assessing impacts of incremental activity and business change on processes, ensuring effective control frameworks are in place to meet quality & trade compliance requirements, and monitoring service delivery, project delivery & continuous improvement
Drive financial updates and risk overviews with Trading Partner Operations General Manager and provide input to Board meetings
Driving completion of statutory account process, external and internal financial audits leveraging key partnerships with BPO partner and external stakeholders
Monitor performance and drive improvements in BPO partner deliverables
Drive implementation of Finance strategy across team
Projects and change – providing oversight on entity impact and managing implementation risk in collaboration with key stakeholders within TPF organisation and business
- Accounting degree / qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Extensive post qualification experience, preferably within a similar operating model and the same sector
- Finance Controller experience
- Experience in financial reporting
- Experience in Control/SOX environment
- Experience in financial department in an international environment
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Fluent English
- Experience in managing medium sized teams
- Enjoy permanent changes and demonstrate great agility and resilience
- Calm under pressure and able to manage competing demands
- Credible and comfortable working with senior management
- Able to see the big picture and think beyond immediate area of responsibility
- Strong focus on customer service
- Outside of the box thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Developed analytical skills
- Preferred Requirements
- SAP experience will be a strong asset
- Previous experience in Statutory Accounting
- Familiarity and experience in supply chain finance or similar
- Experience working with transformation and change
What we offer:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Contributing to creation of development strategy for the set financial department
- Leading key projects regarding to set financial area
- Competitive salary, annual bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency