- Norwida 5, 80-280 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
An attractive workplace in the Global Business Services of Swarovski, based in Gdansk, Poland. The GBS organization delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides expertise and ensures a continuous improvement of the process portfolio. We are searching for Finance Coordinator, acting as senior expert and ensuring consistent and timely execution of day-to-day operations for all local Finance&Adminstration areas within the Sales Units.
ABOUT THE JOB
In this position, your main responsibilites may include but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinating the processing and completion of monthly, quarterly and year-end reporting (IFRS);
- Controlling of all financing and cash management activities within the designated Swarovski legal entities, i.e. network of international bankers and credit card companies, cash collection service companies, liquidity monitoring and planning, arranging bank guarantees and intercompany loans;
- Managing and coordinating audit proceedings;
- Participating in preparation of Transfer Pricing Documentation;
- Coordinating and supporting the Business Services Local Outsourcing Providers in processing and administration of company secretarial work, e.g. trade register amendments, contract administration, corporate specific documentation and guidelines;
- Day-to-day coordination of Business Services Local Outsourcing Providers and Tax Advisors regarding external accounting (local GAAP); including financial statements, tax declarations, year-end-packages.
A motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration and more than 3 years’ proven working experience as finance specialist;
- Solid understanding of accounting principles;
- SAP knowledge, high technical affinity and a keen interest to work with different IT systems;
- International experience (preferably within CEE);
- Excellent service orientation and service partnership;
- Strong problem-solving skills and conflict management;
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Fluency in English in writing and speaking.
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 125 years ago in Wattens, Austria. We are leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining our place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs and also provide a wide range of benefits (employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport cards, language courses and education funds, attractive location with brand new office and many more!).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.