- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
What will you do:
- You will be a core member of Accenture Finance Analytics practice, working alongside some of the top tier experts in the industry. We will leverage your functional knowledge, mixing it with cutting edge reporting & analytics solutions in order to bring additional insights to our customers.
- You will work in project teams together with our customers, to understand their business needs, help to design & optimize business processes which enable them to leverage information to make better, smarter decisions. You will help customers to embrace the insight that was hidden in their data for the whole time.
- You will leverage your functional knowledge (controlling/advisory/audit) to ensure our customers have set their processes in optimal way.
- You will be involved in digitization projects, supporting our clients with large volume data analytics and visualization.
- You will play an important role in introducing cutting-edge digital solutions in the finance.
What do we expect from you:
- Academic or commercial knowledge and experience in finance/controlling/advisory/audit
- Willingness to learn and work with leading frontend/visualization tools (i.e. Tableau, SAP Analytics Cloud, Microsoft Power BI)
- Fluent English command
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of SQL would be an additional asset
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Commercial experience with visualization tools mentioned would be an additional asset
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract
- Private medical care and life insurance and employee share program.
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card and the lunch card).
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification)
- Participation in the implementation of projects on a global scale for the largest international companies from Fortune500 using the latest technological solutions and tools.
- Employee Assistance Program - free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations.
- Paid employee referral program
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Check out all our job vacancies at our website: www.accenture.pl/operationswarsaw
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.