Finance Director Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
Finance Business Partner for management team and internal clients
Holistic responsibility in international manufacturing company
Four our Client, an international manufacturing company from consumer goods sector, located southwest of Warsaw, we are looking for an experienced, people and business-oriented finance individual that will act as a business partner by providing professional finance advisory.
This position is accountable for financial, administrative and risk management operations of the company, which cover all entities and plants in Poland. This shall include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy as well as the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
Principal accountabilities are:
- Supporting in formulating the company's future direction and supporting strategic initiatives;
- Monitoring and direct implementation of strategic business plans;
- Developing financial and tax strategies;
- Managing the capital request and budgeting proces;
- Developing and implementation of performance measures that suport the company's strategic direction.
- Participation and supporting all key decisions as a member of executive management team;
- Maintaining in-depth relations with all members of the management team;
- Managing the accounting, controlling, tax, legal, procurement, treasury and IT departments;
- Implement operational best practices;
- Supervise acquisition/merger due dilligence and negotiate acquisitions.
- Financial Information and Cost Control, including planning, implmentation and supervising the cost control measures in the oprganization as well as reporting financial results to the board of directors;
- Risk Management, including understanding and mitigating key elements of the company's risk profile as well as reporting risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors;
- Founding, including monitoring the cash balances and cash forecastsas well as arranging for debt and equity financing.
- Higher economic education (plus ACCA/CIMA/MBA/postgraduate degree);
- 5-7 years' experience in a relevant role in the international manufacturing company (preferably from consumer goods sector);
- Strategic mindset and experience in partnering with the executive team;
- Strong managerial experience with focus on developing team members and building the succession plans;
- A self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative whlist within a team;
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability;
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP);
- Fluency in English (min. C1 level), one more European core language would be a plus.
- An unique chance for professional development and growth within international company with high working standards;
- Real influence on the business matters and decision making process;
- Competitive salary and benefit package.