- Malinowa 18/20, 05-552 Stefanowo, PolskaStefanowo (pow. piaseczyński), mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
This position has full P&L ownership and accountability for all aspects of financial operations to drive the successful planning, execution, and measurement of the business in Poland. Focus will be both strategic and tactical to achieve targeted near- and long-term goals and objectives. The candidate will work directly with key leaders to drive major business decisions related to profitable revenue growth, resource allocation, pricing, business cases, product/brand development, supply chain efficiency and overall company profitability. This role is responsible for the proactive pursuit, development and execution of key initiatives and profit-improving programs.
Strategic Business Capability - Position is focused as a strategic business partner to the CEE Finance Director for Consumer BU and CEE General Manager performing the following: (1) Assess performance and alignment of current strategy to goals and changing market dynamics. (2) Work with leadership to create and implement course correction/enhancement. The key measure here is business insights driven and grounded by business analytics: Product and consumer Strategy, Customer planning and strategy, Supply chain efficiency and effectiveness, ROI. Ranges from promotional funds to manufacturing to travel disciplines. (3)Provide comprehensive business analysis and insights consisting of multi-functional perspectives, multi-variant analysis and identifies key drivers that generate results. This includes the assessment of financial trends, spending variances and and identifying/developing causal drivers.
Customer Orientation - Utilizes market knowledge and customer relationships to drive insight. S/he understands the needs of the customer and uses this knowledge to deepen customer relationships and build a positive customer experience. S/he uses customer insight to innovate products and services that will improve customer engagement.
Strategic Orientation - Defines a strategic vision in shaping a high-impact strategies, linking it to clearly actionable initiatives while taking into account the impact on all parts of the business. S/he clearly articulates medium to long-term opportunities and threats, and helps evaluate options and plans against anticipated global trends.
Activities/Accountabilities (what The Role Does) Assist region with development of the annual sales plan (volume/revenue/gross profit) for inclusion in the overall Regional Financial Plan.
- Ensure accurate and efficient distribution of commercial finance reports and other business intelligence essential to the commercial organization.
- Analyze various data from company performance and determine areas for improvement.
- Conduct ongoing R&O process to analyze volume and spend
- Provide analysis of pricing and promotional activities to drive effective use of trade spend and impact to internal profitability.
- Provide analysis of promotional spends to improve effectiveness
- Participate in the development and adoption of new reporting tools as needed.
- Lead “commercial finance” training delivery to local commercial teams to develop capabilities focused on margin enhancement inclusive of pricing and promotional spend management and effectiveness.
- Build peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel.
- Hire, train and manage talent, provide direction and leadership to Finance team.
- Bachelor’s degree in various technical functional fields including finance and/or economics but could include IT, engineering or related fields. An MBA is desirable with a concentration in finance or economics.
- 7+ years' experience in finance and business management including work with marketing, sales and/or supply chain functions.
- 3-5 years' experience in sales and account planning and analysis.
- 3+ in financial planning and analysis
- In-depth knowledge of profit and loss statements as well as excellent analytical with a strong financial planning and reporting experience.
- Experience developing sales trends, forecasts, etc. and a demonstrated understanding of the impact of analytical data on company planning (volume/revenue).
- Superior work ethic, flexibility, time management and organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines and high accountability.
- Accountable to lead and effectively develop a team at varying stages of development.
- Ability to lead by influencing peers and colleagues using collaborative, flexible styles; generate buy-in and ownership.
- Excellent organizational and communication (written and oral) skills.
- Fluent English.
- Good communication skills – ability to articulate points of view across levels and functions.
- Comfortable with constructive challenge and build process with senior leadership.
- Resourceful and proactive and takes initiative.
- High standards of accuracy.
- Strategic Business partner.
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.