Finance Intern in Controlling Team
KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired over a month ago
- internship / apprenticeship contract
- additional / temporary
- запрошуємо працівників з України
About The Role
You won't just be an intern, you'll be a key member of the Dyson team. You can expect to be tasked with project(s) that capitalize on your existing skills and stretch you out of your comfort zone. Your daily responsibilities will differ depending on the team you are on and the variety of business-critical projects means that no two roles will be alike, but you could expect some of the following responsibilities:
• Posting different journal entries and ensuring the correct supporting documentation.
• Preparing accurate balance sheet reconciliations in line with deadlines, driving the resolution for the agreed aged/unexplained items.
• Preparing different data analysis/collection requested on ad hoc basis by the Financial Controller.
• Fulfilling any other ad hoc responsibilities as directed by the Financial Controller.
• Learning Financial Statements, accruals and provisions and any other important elements of the reporting cycle.
4th - 5th year student of Finance or Accounting faculty
Fluency in English and clear and concise communication style.
Available at least 20 hours per week
Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel (macro, complex formulas)
Thorough and detail oriented.
Self-motivated and inquisitive.
What we offer
6 months of fully paid internship based on a mandate contract
Opportunity to learn and gain experience
Friendly work atmosphere
Possibility to continue work at Dyson after internship
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Free fruit delivered for office staff, free coffee and tea
Cafeteria Benefit - wellness programme, cinema tickets, Multisport card etc.
Possibility of working from home
Medical: Employee cover + opportunity to buy additional cover for family
Employee Assistance Program for employee and dependents
About Us Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We're driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement. We're growing fast and our ambition is huge - more categories, more locations, and more people. The new Dyson Business Services (DBS) organisation will provide process and service excellence to support Dyson's growth ambitions with a goal of innovating and enhancing services over time to meet the changing needs of the business.