- Aleja Generała Tadeusza Bora-Komorowskiego 25C, 31-416 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Praktykant / Stażysta
Purpose of the role
If you are curious about the specifics of various financial processes and you’re ready to start your professional journey within a global company – that’s great! Currently, we are looking for a person who would join us on an internship program for our Source to Pay Team.
Your job and key responsibilities
- Processing of PO and NPO invoices
- Invoice scanning and validation
- Financial data administration in SAP and other systems
- Supporting processing of automated and manual payments
- Various ad hoc support duties to assist with all areas of our Procurement & Finance Operations department
Our preferred candidate has the following personal and professional qualifications
- Currently studying
- Strong motivation to gain experience in Finance
- Strong engagement and focus on achieving goals
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Very good English (B2)
- Availability: minimum 30 hours per week
- Intimate atmosphere
With approximately 200 employees on board, we maintain a friendly atmosphere and offer a sense of belonging
- Growth for our people
We provide many development opportuniries, from international assignments to crafted talent programs, to enhance your growth.
- Breathing openness
With highly visible and accessible leaders, we encourage cross-collaboration and the open feedback culture.
- High performance through team work
We share the same collaborative spirit to get the work done as a team while being supported by the leaders.
- Inspiring purpose
We are driven by our mission of restoring brain health, so every person can be their best, and are highly engaded in CSR and charitable initiatives taht helps us achieve that in our community.
- Energizing work environment
Vibrant environment with a lot of fun and integration activities lined up throughout the year.
An estimated 700 million people worldwide are living with psychiatric and neurological disorders and far too many suffer due to inadequate treatment, discrimination, a reduced number of working days, early retirement and other unnecessary consequences. Every day, we strive for improved treatment and a better life for people living with psychiatric and neurological disorders – we call this Progress in Mind.
Read more at www.lundbeck.com/global/about-us/progress-in-mind.
Our approximately 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries are engaged in the entire value chain throughout research, development, production, marketing and sales. Our pipeline consists of several late-stage development programmes and our products are available in more than 100 countries. Our research centre is based in Denmark and our production facilities are located in Denmark, France and Italy. Lundbeck generated revenue of DKK 17.2 billion in 2017 (EUR 2.3 billion; USD 2.6 billion).
For additional information, we encourage you to visit our corporate site www.lundbeck.com and connect with us on Twitter at @Lundbeck and via our LinkedIn company page.