- Nowowiejska 50A, 58-200 Dzierżoniów, PolskaDzierżoniów, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
GE Aviation manufacturing plant in Dzierżoniów is a part of wider GE family, where Employee’s safety is embedded in the ompany culture and is always our priority, together with quality, cost and delivery. Every day we are working together towards accomplishment of business goals and support our staff in their development. Currently we are looking for experience and motivated person for the position in the area of Finance.
R3551741 Finance LeaderNumer ref.: 108067
- Managing all aspects of Finance activities on site to ensure full compliance with local regulations (accounting, tax, statutory reporting, payments etc.) and GE procedures (OP plan, budgets, targets, cost analytics, intercompany transactions, price quotation etc.).
- Lead Finance Team of 2 Employees and providing regular assessment & control of team performance, ensuring compliance with applicable regulations and procedures.
- Collaborate daily with external GE Finance Teams supporting the site.
- Timely and accurate documentation to government bodies.
- Developing and implementing Finance procedures & documents register and ensuring that the revision of these documents is up to date.
- Reporting on Finance performance, progress and key performance indicators to the Site Leader and Finance Value Stream Manager.
- Leading Finance Audits within the business and participate on external parties Audit/Control as required.
- Participating in regular corporate meetings and teleconferences, reporting the current state of Finance KPIs, sharing good practices.
- 5+ years of experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment, working in a global company.
- Relevant professional education.
- Advanced practical computer skills primally with MS Office: writing procedures, preparing presentations, analyses & reports.
- Proven ability to develop sustainable cooperative professional relationships on all levels of the organization.
- Leadership skills and hands on and proactive approach.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize, focus on and obtain business results.
- Good English oral and written communication skills.
- Employment contract in a stable company.
- Dynamic, innovative international working place with excellent opportunities for growth and development.
- Good working atmosphere in the organizational culture promoting Diversity & Inclusion.
- Attractive social benefits package: Private medical care Medicover, additional insurance and retirement program (PPE).
- Professional working tools and flexible working time.