Finance Manager CE / Senior Finance Business Partner CE
Candidate will work closely with General Manager CE Region, Finance Director CE Region, plus also Country Managers in CE Region. Will be fully exposed on the business and will due to hands on approach will recommend key action need to be taken based on accurate analysis. Will be part of Leadership Team and will manage team consist of two people.
Ideal candidate has got min 5 years of experience on independent position in FMCG/Pharma/Distribution plus 1-2 years of experience as Team Leader/Manager and would like to make another step in his career path, and is aware that will be 1-2 days per week in Prague and in future maybe will relocate there.
Our Client is leader delivering their services to the customers all over the world, very well-known and recognized brand on the market. Because of growth and development we are looking for Senior Finance Business Partner CE / Finance Manager for CE who will start work Warsaw and will travel often to Prague and maybe will relocate to Prague within few months.
- Responsible for long term planning within market to deliver strategic plans,
- Lead for Business Partnering to provide effective support in decisions made by local business owners,
- Full responsible for annuals budgets and forecasts - able to challenge and set up performance targets,
- Supervise standard and ad hoc Finance reporting form subordinate countries,
- Responsible for commercial finance - biggest focus on key customers and driving profitability, margins, products, variances, etc.,
- Provide business cases financial analysis and ensure planning process (FP&A plus modelling), New investment analysis (solutions, products), recommendations plus risk management,
- Supervise Supply Chain Finance activities and focus on improving operational efficiency,
- Direct the execution of other Business Support & Analysis activities to efficiently serve local internal customers
- Control compliance policy: statutory reporting, balance sheet control, risk assurance,
- Monitor & Report KPIs in collaboration with CFO and Sales team in the region,
- Provide business cases financial analysis and ensure planning process,
- Responsible for team management and accurate data,
- A qualified professional with a minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role in international company, preferably in pharmacy/ FMCG /distribution / logistics organization with FP&A and commercial finance duties,
- Professional qualifications: such ACCA / CIMA will be a strong asset,
- Comprehensive knowledge of international and Accounting Standards,
- Working knowledge of management accounting and controlling, financial analysis,
- Deep understanding of all P&L and Balance sheet components,
- Strong strategic thinking combined with excellent analytical skills,
- Fluency in English is a must,
- Able to make decisions independently, driven by objectives, results, solutions,
- Knowledge of SAP system will be strong asset,
- Pro-active hands-on, solution driven mentality, with attention to detail,
- Very good presentation and communication skills,
Possibilities for high growth, very friendly and challenging international work environment, and attractive salary correlated with experience, yearly bonus, and additional benefits like medical care, car and others.