- Ważna jeszcze 2 dnido: 13 maj 2021
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Praktykant / Stażysta
Finance Manager Development Program
We are seeking talents to our Warsaw Office for the position of Finance Managerial Trainee.
Start: as soon as possible;
Work schedule: full time or part-time (min. 25h/week) with flexible working hours;
Duration: 6-12 months.
We are building the next generation of leaders and leadership brands.
Do you]want to join us and dive into global challenges with us? Learn from some of the top tier leaders and craft your own unique opportunities while making a difference on the business.
At Procter & Gamble, we are proud to say that we develop talents almost exclusively from within. This means we are not just offering you your first job out of university, we are hiring you with the expectations you will grow into one of our future leaders - maybe even our next CEO.
We are the world's largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, more than 80 billion US$ in revenues and with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene® and Oral-B®.
Why to apply - The job scope:
Join Finance Traineeship Program at P&G Central Europe to get the rare opportunity to join best-in-class finance department - a group of passionate leaders working on significant business cases in multinational, fast-paced environment.
Apply for our Finance Traineeship to ignite your potential as:
- A finance leader and business partner providing finance leadership in business decisions and external interactions (sales/ production engineering);
- A problem solver with in-depth business and market dynamics understanding, able to analyze data, identify key insights and provide financial expertise to the business;
- A risk taker able to take ownership of big, meaningful projects from Day 1 to transform and streamline the business as well as local and regional operations.
As a Finance Trainee, you will:
- Develop according to your individual training plan;
- Enjoy an attractive salary and compensation package;
- Participate in accelerated On-the-job and classroom training to develop your personal capabilities;
- Be supported in independent decision-making and risk taking;
- Have the opportunity for a managerial role upon completion of the program.
QualificationsWe are looking for:
- 3rd-5th year Students of all faculties with interest in Finance or fresh alumni of Bachelor/ Master's degree with strong academic background;
- Fluent in Polish and English;
- Strong initiative & problem-solving skills;
- Excellent leadership experience;
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
Would you like to become a finance business partner and enable the team to execute the business strategies among the biggest retailers?
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship or any other legally protected factor.
If you are interested please JOIN US via applying below!
Visit our Central European career page:
Please submit your CV in English!
Please attach your CV in English when applying.