sharing the costs of sports activities
Finance Manager for Logistics
McCormick Shared Services
- offer expired 3 months ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior), expert
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Under the general supervision of the EMEA logistics Senior Manager, this position is responsible for providing financial reporting, analysis, forecasting, budgeting and support for Inventories and Distribution, as well as potential risks of inventory loss and the adequacy of current inventory reserves for a specific cluster in EMEA. This position will also assist in coordinating physical inventory counts for these clusters locations as required and providing support for all associated internal controls.
• Financial inventory reporting and analysis including communication of variances, trends and associated explanations, as well as impacts and changes to inventory turnover/ days in inventory
• Partnership with specific clusters within EMEA to assess inventory at risk as it compares to current inventory reserves, providing explanation of issues, trends and changes to Finance leadership
• Lead financial discussion with diverse audiences including non-financial and financial business partners to explain the story behind the numbers
• Coordination, observation and audits of physical inventory counts as needed
Identify and implement optimization and harmonization opportunities across the Supply Chain Finance network, and eliminate non-value added activities
• Reporting and analysis of all components of transport and warehousing costs within EMEA Supply Chain Finance.
• Provides insightful commentary on management and variances reports, driving high quality, concise and focused management reporting.
• Be the business partner providing insightful analysis to the DC cluster leader.
• Planning, identification, and data review to provide meaningful and actionable insights for the commercial finance, close to business.
• Partnership for all distribution project, calculate return on investment, saving, cash, clear analysis to help take good decision.
• Ensure adherence to corporate policy and procedures and compliance with the requirements of Sarbanes Oxley Act
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business
A Minimum of 5 years' experience in Financial Analysis
Advanced working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is required.
Very good knowledge of English language (both oral and written), any other European language, is a plus.
SAP experience desirable.
Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work across functions and cultures
Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and appropriately challenge the status quo
Proven analytical and organization skills with strong written and verbal communication skills
Self-starter with ability to influence decisions and make financially justified recommendations
Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively to resolve issues, handle multiple projects at once, work under pressure, apply judgment, and ask for aid in prioritizing as applicable
What we offer
Flexible working hours to help in balancing studies and work,
Good opportunities to start professional career with a global flavour leader,
Work in a dynamic international environment,
Internal trainings, including SAP training,
Opportunities for development.
private medical care
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
retirement pension plan
employee referral program
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick & Company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.
McCormick Shared Services
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With over 14,000 employees around the world and more than $6 Billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets, and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers.
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 60 locations in 25 countries and 170 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Kamis and Galeo
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.