sharing the costs of sports activities
- Alberta Einsteina 36, GliwiceGliwice, Silesian
- Offer expired 12 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- director, team manager
1. Financial insight:
• Drive monthly performance management cycle with thorough, relevant analysis.
• Lead Annual Financial Planning & Budgeting process. Lead periodic reviews and updates of the forecast. Drive to improve the accuracy and efficiency of rolling forecast.
• Identify and lead initiatives to improve profitability, working capital and cash flow generation.
• Monitor expenses and cost expenditures for the site and drive cost efficiency.
• Lead risk management, and ensure implementation of appropriate mitigating controls and strategies to deal with risk.
• Manage all tax reporting aspects and responsibilities.
• Provide financial analysis to help identify new business opportunities and potential risks to future business performance.
2. Business partnering:
• Partner actively with all business functions supporting them in driving performance.
• Provide relevant management information to the wider management team, inspiring them to achieve long-term objectives and to exceed expectations.
• Demonstrate strategic thinking and provide valuable financial angle into the business strategy formulation and execution.
• Support business development process by applying rigorous control mechanisms and inspiring the organisation to strive for financial competitiveness.
• Liaise with the JM IT teams, acting as a sponsor and advocate of change.
• Lead and develop a high performing finance team, including developing succession plans.
• Enable change and lead the Finance team, boldly driving financial excellence and implementing modern technology and practices into operations of the Finance team.
• Implement and embed EHS policies within the Finance team, reinforcing a culture of positive and proactive EHS behaviours.
• Act with unyielding integrity and constantly drive awareness of JM’s Code of Ethics.
4. Control environment & processes:
• Guarantee a strong control environment across all areas, aligned with the relevant JM Group policies and procedures.
• Ensure finance processes are efficient, effective and designed to maximise returns.
• Provide organisational leadership and cross-business collaboration to build up an efficient performance oriented as well as process oriented culture.
Finance qualification (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent).
Experience in leading a finance team.
10+ years of finance experience, 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
Strong MS Excel skills.
Proven experience of managing risks and controls.
Ability to explain and present complicated financial data and information to give clear strategic insights and facilitate decision making.
Presentation and communication skills.
Ability to work collaboratively and provide appropriate challenge and insight, often under time pressure.
Drive, self-confidence and initiative to work cross-functionally, be a team player, and interface effectively with various departments.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects.
Impeccable personal integrity and ethics.
Fluent level of written and spoken English, fluent Polish would be an asset.
What we offer
Interesting job in rapidly growing international Company.
Opportunity to participate in interesting projects alongside experienced specialists.
External and internal training programs.
Private medical care; sport card and group insurance on favourable terms.
A pleasant working environment and flexible working hours.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
JOHNSON MATTHEY BATTERY SYSTEMS sp. z o.o.
Johnson Matthey is a global leader in sustainable technologies, applying our cutting-edge science to create solutions with our customers that make a real difference to the world around us. Our science and research help to make the world a cleaner and healthier place, today and for future generations. We have been in business for over 200 years with significant operations in more than 30 countries. We support our customers' needs from 43 major manufacturing sites all around the globe, providing consistency and quality wherever they are.