- al. Jana Pawła II 43a, 31-864 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are currently looking for a reliable Financial Manager to join our Krakow Engineering & Service Center.
- Overseeing all aspects of financial management and ensuring that all the work performed in the department is planned and executed in accordance with TechnipFMC policies and procedures, and to the quality specified or implied by contract documents, TechnipFMC specifications and ISO 9001.
- Overseeing all finance and accounting functions including but not limited to budgeting, business controlling, asset management, cash flow management, payroll, management reporting, financial variance and accounts analysis, etc.
- Providing strategic support to the General Manager. Supporting business units in achieving its objectives by contributing with relevant information and recommendations to strategic plans and decisions.
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate control environment and activities over internal controls and statutory compliance in FMCTP.
- Managing personnel in Financial Department: resolving conflicts, motivating, performing assessments.
- Driving continuous improvement within the area of responsibility in order to provide sufficient support.
- Cooperating fully with TechnipFMC, regulatory authorities and/or third parties to ensure compliance with applicable legislation.
- Demonstrating behavior consistent with TechnipFMC vision and core values.
- Financial education - degree in accounting or finance
- Extensive experience gained as a chief accountant and/or finance manager or an equivalent finance role (minimum 5+ years)
- Very good knowledge of Excel, SAP, Oracle
- Experience in service in multinational companies (Oils & Gas experience is an asset)
- Knowledge of IFRS, very good knowledge of income tax, VAT, WHT and Transfer pricing rules. US GAAP understanding an advantage
- Qualifications such as ACCA, CIMA would be an advantage
- Experience in team management
- Well-developed and proven leadership skills
- Team player
- Excellent command of the Business English language, both written and spoken - MUST
- Ability to operate in a dynamic environment inclusive of adaption to swiftly changing priorities
- Ease of identifying problems, presenting them, and recommending solutions in a clear and effective manner
- An informal and stimulating work environment with a high professional standard
- Good career and personal development opportunities
- Competitive salary and a package of benefits
- Relocation package if needed
Interested? Please submit your CV in English.