private medical care
- Puszkarska 7l, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired 23 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
Euroclear Bank – Feel the pulse of the financial world.
Once shares and bonds are traded, the securities and cash need to be exchanged. That’s where Euroclear Bank comes in to ‘settle’ the trades. Our people ensure that large amounts of money and securities are safely exchanged between buyers and sellers from all parts of the globe.
Why joins us? Read more at: www.euroclear.com/careers
Finance department supports other Euroclear divisions, and offers them services that contribute to the efficient running of the entire company. Manages and coordinates company's financial function including general accounting, budgeting, purchasing and financial reporting – statutory, tax, regulatory and management reporting. Leads the provision and administration of office facilities for a medium to large single site.
Currently we are looking for a prospective candidate to join the team in Euroclear Branch in Poland as Finance Manager
Your part of a deal
• Implements and administers established accounting, tax, regulatory and controlling policies, procedures, and practices to meet finance requirements supporting short and long-term business needs.
• Ensure via governance body that robust and compliant group process and procedures are in place, managed and measured. It includes the support to Audit, Compliance and Risk initiatives.
• Liaise with divisional/entity management to understand business strategy and align/prioritize strategy accordingly.
• Act and be recognized as a Trusted Advisor, informed challenger and transversal leader.
• Proactively identifies opportunities for improvement in financial, risk and compliance process subject to our financial framework.
• Recruit, develop and retain a team of diverse individuals with capabilities needed to achieve business objectives. Create a work environment that attracts talent, is result oriented and facilitate open transversal discussion.
• Regularly review facilities provision, making recommendations, plan and implement facilities projects and maintenance. Assess health and safety and ensure compliance with local regulation.
• Promotes an environment of operational excellence, foster teamwork and best-practice sharing together with group view and approach.
You have an extensive managerial experience in an international environment and group structure
Leadership skills shaping corporate culture, building strong bonds with your team members and peers in a cross-functional environment.
Communication by listening actively and learning business language of different stakeholders and groups to interact with inside and outside counterparties.
Collaboration by establishing effective and supportive working relationships with heads of departments. Conveying your staff the importance of working well in a shared service centre, group governance and interaction.
Inter-disciplinary by arranging job shadowing, promoting cross-collaboration and capacity.
Change Management with a clear view of challenges and opportunities that arise in the organization combined with empathy.
Technology aptitude making the most of emerging technologies within company technology infrastructure.
Coach and mentor by recognizing skills set, develop, motivate and empower staff in a trustful and respectful work environment.
International mindset by working efficiently in an international environment with group coherence, dynamic and cross-location management.
What we offer
To be part of a fun, close-knit and international team
Opportunity to help improve the processes and control culture of the company
Stable employment in a global prestigious company.
Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes.
Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and financial training sessions as well as through our tuition reimbursement programme of business-related courses.
Enjoyable work place full of enthusiastic and driven people.
An attractive pay and benefits package including bonus schemes, private. healthcare, wide training portfolio, a budget for benefits of your choice, transportation allowance and many others.
An Annual Bonus Scheme
Private Medical Care
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Benefit Plan
Occasional and structural teleworking
Christmas gift card
Learning offer, tuition reimbursement
Employee Investment Programme
flexible working time
parking space for employees