SYMMETRICAL LABS sp. z o.o.
- Czyżówka 14, Podgórze, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- team manager
- home office work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
Handle all budgeting and expense control
Oversee and prepare financial / KPI reports
Build and maintain FinOps systems for accounting, invoicing, and payments
Manage costs and expenses
Manage the company cash flow and treasury
Coordinate fundraising and audit processes
Manage company financial performance
Serve as a trusted advisor on financial strategy to the CEO and COO
Proven experience as a Financial Controller / Financial Analyst, Big 4 experience appreciated
5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
Experience of creating financial statements
Experience of managing company-wide financial situations
Strong analytical and operational skills, plus a willingness to take ownership
English language skills to business standard
What we offer
Work From Anywhere
While we originate from Poland, we are a remote-first, globally distributed company with team members located in 3 different continents. You have the freedom to choose where to work, and we will support you in making it a great experience.
For those who prefer office work, we have a voluntary option to relocate to Poland, and we will help you with your visa.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation plan;
- Freedom to choose the type of employment agreement that you will sign with us - B2B, UoP, UZ or anything else you like;
- Flexible working environment: remote-first processes for ultimate flexibility and ability, flexible working hours and an option to work 100% remotely, if you like;
- Freedom to choose the location that you will work from, our offices in London, Warsaw and Toruń are open and you are more than welcome to work from there, but you can work from literally anywhere in the world, in the time that suits you most;
- Generous Paid Time Off package: 30 days;
- Workspace fit for you: up to PLN 2 000 / € 500 of extra funds to improve your home office set-up;
- A computer of your choice and all necessary tools that you need to work with;
- Training budget: up to PLN 10 000 / € 2300 per annum as we want you to grow with us;
- Subsidy to glasses of 500 PLN / € 100
- Employee Shareholding Program - become the co-owner of your company
- Private Medical Healthcare (Compensa Gold)
-Sabbatical - 4 weeks after 3 years of working with us
-Paternity leave - 5 days
- Do you want to improve your English language skills or perhaps learn how to speak Polish? That’s great, and we will pay for it!
- Employee Referral Program: you will be rewarded with PLN 5 000 / € 1000 if your referral gets hired;
- All this start-up work culture, i.e. the lack of a rigid, corporate flair, flat organisational structure, relaxed atmosphere, young and dynamic team (wink, wink) and the possibility of creating a truly revolutionary technological solution that globally changes the dimension of how the employer pays his employees :)
What about our recruitment process?
We can assure you that the recruitment process will be fast and smooth, we will also make sure that you will have the best Candidate Experience possible, and join us hassle-free!
From your side: attach CV
From our side:
stage 1: Initial Phone Screen with our Recruiter - approx. 30 min.
stage 2: technical interview with the Hiring manager- approx. 1,5 hour
stage 3: short final interview (Culture Fit) with the Founder - approx. 40 min
stage 4: Offer Letter :)
Let's make it happen!
Are you ready to build the future of work & finance? Join symmetrical.ai and be a part of the revolution!
Who we are
Symmetrical.ai is the first payroll solution you won’t hate. What does this mean?
We are a group of 80+ people who are making your payroll invisible. Our AI-based technology bundled with our team, the human face of payroll, lets us make your payroll run in the background of your daily operations. We simplify the way you hire and pay people and deliver a flexible, fast and easy payroll-related solution that works the same way across multiple geographies.
What we do
We help fast-paced companies to onboard at scale and run payroll invisibly. Instead of complicated processes and Excel spreadsheets, we make payroll and onboarding simple. We answer the problems that flexible workforce/gig companies face today:
Help with growing the volume of employees
Reduce your onboarding churn
Speed up the onboarding process
Provide, error-free, automated payroll data, ready to payout (weekly and monthly)
Join Symmetrical as a Finance Manager, and you’ll take charge of everything from designing and managing finance operations to forecasting and budgeting, handling tax matters, preparing financial reports, and guaranteeing the financial stability of a rapidly-growing company that’s shaking up the world of payroll.
You’ll also oversee day-to-day accounting and finance functions on the revenue and cost sides, and we’ll be counting on you to clearly communicate complicated financial information with precision and make it easy for everyone to understand.
Our values at Symmetrical represent our diverse team’s core beliefs. Those are the guiding principles that help us collaborate in order to achieve common goals. They don’t just exist - they keep us going and are an integral part of the Symmetrical modus operandi. They support our vision and outline who we are. We incorporate them in every aspect of our workplace.
We are a perfect match, if you, like us, believe in:
Making things happen