- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
Founded in 1969 as SEG in Krefeld, Germany - grown under Woodward for more than 10 years - ConverterTec is a global specialist in electric power conversion.
Since 1995, first variable-speed Concycle® generators and power conversion technology is being used in marine applications, Uninterruptible Power Supply as well as in upcoming wind and solar/PV applications.
As of today we are looking to a legacy of more than 23,000 converter systems in on- and offshore applications, shipped to 47 different countries worldwide, which correspond to more than 45GW.
Our R&D centers in Kempen, Krakow and Sofia as well as our global service hubs support our global customer base on all continents.
At the earliest possible date we are looking for a
FINANCE MANAGER (M/F/D)
- Leads a team of finance professionals to achieve the objectives of assigned responsibilities, driving a lean/continuous improvement climate.
- Responsible for all accounting processes, leading to the timely and accurate reporting
of financial results for the specific responsibility area and in compliance with established internal control guidelines.
- Coordinates with other finance team leaders and members to analyze and interpret monthly, quarterly and annual financial results compared against budgets, forecasts,
and prior periods.
- Effectively communicates financial results and the results of financial analysis to others within the organization, in small and large group settings.
- Responsible for supervision of statutory and tax reporting, payroll and all other budget settlements.
- Responsible for recruiting, retaining, coaching and developing team members.
- Effectively manages department resources through organizing and prioritizing work assignments.
- Acts as a financial consultant to non-finance leaders and members in the organization.
- Participates in preparing and interpreting analysis that leads to the setting of strategic objectives and implementation plans.
- Leads and is responsible for the annual budget process and periodic financial forecasts and projections, including a rolling forecast, as required, for areas covered under
a particular scope.
- Coordinates internal control monitoring and external and internal audits for areas within scope of responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (Master's degree preferred)
- Advanced credentials such as MBA or CPA a plus (or international equivalent)
- 5+ years accounting and financial experience.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and various financial analysis tools, such as discounted cash flows and variance analysis.
- Sound knowledge of Polish tax, payroll and statutory regulations.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong project management skills, interpersonal skills, and written/oral communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills conducive to fostering a lean/continuous improvement environment.
- Skilled in use of computer software, systems and tools.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, including cross-organizational.
- Effectively makes recommendations and influences decision making.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks.
- Demonstrates sound and logical thought processes when making decisions and giving direction.
Reinforce our international team and work in a dynamic and interesting technical environment. With a great deal of innovative spirit and agile development methods, we create control solutions for renewable power generation. With us you have many opportunities to do something meaningful and to work closely with colleagues of other functions. At our location, a family atmosphere awaits you. We look forward to receiving your application via button.