- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
About this key role:
Finance is all about the numbers…unless you work at Amazon; it’s knowing the numbers and so much more. Enthusiasm enables us deliver new ideas, and solutions. Do you view problems as treasures, and are you willing to dive deep to develop those solutions and deliver results? Will you seek to question the status quo, and accept that your ideas and mechanisms may be tested daily? At Amazon, we move with purpose and speed, and this requires us to work with a dynamic network of Operations, HR, Engineering and Procurement partners.
Finance Manager will work with at the EU level, across multiple sites, including regional partners. They will support others understand results and will be *the* trusted business advisor for all levels of leadership. They will employ every facet of data and communication to ensure our leaders have the most up to date and reliable information to enable them make the best possible decision.
This is a perfect position for someone who knows how to work with teams that are fast and smart. You will provide the business with big leadership bringing a deep knowledge and a proven record of accomplishment. You know which details make all the difference, and which ones don’t add value. You know the difference between investing wisely, and money wasted. Your experience of delivering operational improvements, improving savings to the bottom or improving customer experience, will support you in knowing where to look.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Managing others, developing exceptional talents, and encouraging your team to address assumptions;
- Organizing and participating in cross-functional business activities across several locations;
- Constantly questioning the status quo and proposing alternative solutions to improve efficiency;
- Implementing policies and programs that guide Operations towards maintaining and improving its current position and profitability;
- Creating a “learn by doing” environment, by engaging with the on-the-floor associates and managers;
- Partner with your team, by handling all weekly and monthly financial activities, including forecasting, planning and reporting;
- Working with data source providers and technology teams, ensuring that key decision data is accurate, automated and timely.
- Autonomy to innovate and deliver new approaches that impact the operations of the business
- Learn from inspiring and diverse team
- Growth in a fast-pace environment where every day is day one;
- Learn from people with a wide variety of professional backgrounds;
- Ability to develop new skills and opportunities through lateral, geographical or functional moves.
At Amazon, we ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your attractive compensation package joining the team comes with great benefits such as:
- International relocation package
- Supplementary health insurance
- Supplementary pension plan
- Life & disability insurance
- Access to MultiSport card for discounted entry to over 4,600 sport and leisure facilities in Poland
- Being involved in an international environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering or a related discipline;
- Proven expertise in finance management, evaluation, and swift analysis: you always deliver meaningful business support;
- Proven ability as a manager of strategic relationships with business partners: you are able to take or influence decisions;
- Proven ability as a manager of a team: in spite of occasional conflicting priorities, you always provide level-headed guidance;
- Proven analytical, financial insight in delivering forecasting, budgeting and variance analysis, as well as data interpretation of business impact and results;
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel (e.g. using pivots, lookups, and so on);
- Fluency in English;
- Ability to travel; 25% travel expected, primarily to local Operations, in addition to regional support.
- Management experience with proven leadership skills: you have a proven ability to take on and create new assignments for others;
- Advanced problem solving and root cause analysis ability, combined with confident communication skills for conveying your conclusions;
- You’re highly analytical, detail-oriented and bring a solid sense of business acumen: you have a previous experience of managing new ideas and creative solutions;
- You can coordinate and prioritize your workload in a exciting, high-growth, occasionally ambiguous environment;
- You have experience of working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools;
- Previous experience as a manager in a Manufacturing, Distribution Centre or Logistics environment;
- MBA or Professional certification (CPA/CMA etc.).
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.