ABOUT OUR GLOBAL COMPANY
We are the world’s leading provider of market data, news and industry information for professionals within four industries: Financial & Risk, Tax & Accounting, Legal and News & Media.
| || || |
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE:
Finance Manager, Risk Service & Operations
The Finance Manager, Risk Service & Operations, is the finance business partner for the World Check and Risk Managed Services operations teams
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Provide strong business partnership in support of managing expenses, aligning resources with client work, ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures, and applying strategic decision making.
- Recommend appropriate ways to present data, information and analysis in order to meet the needs of a range of different stakeholders.
- Manage, update, and enhance complex models that can support long-term forecasting and resource planning.
- Produce monthly management reporting for the Risk Service & Operations leadership team; proactively communicate relevant trends and variances.
- Ensure the accuracy of financial reporting by performing detailed variance analysis, reviewing material transactions as appropriate, promoting utilization of appropriate procurement channels, and ensuring application of GAAP.
- Manage all components of the annual budget and periodic forecasts.
- Drive continuous process improvement efforts to enhance timeliness and accuracy of financial reporting and analysis.
- Collaborate with HR business partners to ensure a seamless recruiting and hiring process and to provide the leadership team with guidance as needed.
- Deliver timely and accurate information related to special projects and ad hoc reporting as necessary.
- Participate in various cross-functional teams as required.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in accounting & reporting, budgeting & forecasting, and/or financial analysis.
- Understanding of accounting processes, financial statements, and basic budgeting concepts.
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical, quantitative, and investigative skills.
- Ability to operate independently and to interact with colleagues at various levels across a matrix organization.
- Ability to multi-task and to prioritize work based upon the interests of multiple stakeholders.
- Technology proficient with experience in a variety of financial reporting systems; ability to learn new applications as needed.
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
You bring a can-do attitude to work every day
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility and home-office opportunities
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension, Multisport card and more
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
- 10 minute walk to the seaside
- colleagues from over 40 countries
- access to real-time economic and stock data
- training and certification opportunities
- extra 5% of salary in retirement plan
- 100% paid sick leave
- private healthcare and wellbeing scheme
- referral bonus
| || || |
10 minute walk to
over 40 countries
access to real-time
| || || || || || || |
extra 5% of salary
in retirement plan
100% paid sick leave