Goldman Recruitment is a leading Polish consulting company specializing
in recruitment using Search & Selection and Executive Search methods.
Our ambition is to provide the highest level of service, ahead of the market
and creating a new standard in the personal consulting industry. www.goldmanrecruitment.pl
For our client, an international manufacturing company we are looking for Finance Manager who will be responsible for its legal entity and manufacturing facility in Thailand.
- responsible for financial strategy and compliance with group financial strategy,
- responsible for legal, accounting and financial aspects of the legal entity,
- preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports according to IFRS and local accounting standards,
- responsible for treasury, negotiations with local banks, tax optimization,
- business controlling, KPI’s defining and monitoring,
- cooperation with the management team to improve cost and processes’ efficiency,
- budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis,
- responsible for IT and ERP system development,
- managing business risk, i.e. currency, raw material, tax and credit risks,
- cost and working capital optimization,
- initiative and managing projects aimed to improve efficiency and optimize processes,
- managing finance & accounting team: recruiting, motivating, appraisal,
- maintaining relations with local authorities,
- cooperation with auditors, banks, insurance companies.
- at least 5 years of professional experience in controlling including 2 years in managerial position,
- the ability of analytical thinking and set priorities,
- ability to work in an international environment,
- highly developed organizational and managerial skills,
- proficiency in MS Office, ERP systems implementation experience will be a strong asset.
- ready to relocate to Thailand for a period of 3 years or more.
- attractive salary and bonus,
- company car and accommodation,
- a wide scope of responsibilities,
- unique opportunity for professional development.