- Prosta 68, 00-838 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
This role will cover the preparation and management of all controller operations in the sub region of Poland and the Baltic countries.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Possibility of fast growth and career development within a growing team and business
- Attractive benefits package (including private health care, sports card, life insurance, savings plan, lunch card, language courses)
- Flexible working hours and possibility of working from home (during pandemic)
WE WILL COUNT ON YOU TO:
- Ensure US GAAP and local GAAP compliance as well as tax compliance (VAT, WHT, CIT) for a portfolio of countries
- Experience in reconciliation of the local books to the US GAAP books
- Balance sheet reconciliation review experience
- Manage preparation of the local transfer pricing documentation
- Ensure SOX compliance
- Manage relations with internal and external stakeholders / clients (eg. external accountants and accounting operations team, tax advisors, tax office, auditors)
- Manage accounting records transition to Oracle 12
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- At least 7 years of experience in accounting / audit / controllership in a global organization
- ACCA (or at least 9 passed exams) or equivalent professional qualification
- Good knowledge of Polish tax (VAT, CIT, WHT) and accounting principles
- Experience in local GAAP to group GAAP reconciliation
- Fluent English
- Great command of Excel
- Strong project management skills and understanding of processes and controls
- Strong communication skills, excellent team player, team management skill
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT:
- US GAAP knowledge
- Chief accountant / accounting manager responsible for statutory reporting / BIG 4 audit experience
- Working knowledge of Oracle 12
- Manage various process improvements initiatives
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The Company's 76,000 colleagues advise clients in over 130 countries. With annualized revenue approaching $17 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses. Marsh advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit mmc.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @mmc_global or subscribe to BRINK.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital or civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs. We are proud of our inclusive culture where everyone feels empowered to bring their whole selves to work and thrive. Learn more about our foundational values, mission and vision for the future by reviewing our Greater Good Policy.