Hikvision Poland Sp. z o.o.
- Żwirki i Wigury 16B, Włochy, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired 4 months ago
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
- full office work
Compliance: responsible for the daily financial management. Charge of bookkeeping, monthly closing, annual reporting, tax filing and tax return; be compliance to Polish accounting standard, tax rules and other local applicable regulations in relates to finance business.
Business control: manage the account receivables and payables; make monthly cash plan to keep healthy liquidity within the company; review employee reimbursement and purchase request per company policy, send formal warning to the employee who violates it; identify the control risks and advice for improving the Finance related process and regulations; cooperate with HQ Finance team to implement internal control procedure and IT system.
Business support: act as a business partner and internal consultant to the team members, perform statistics and analysis base on the company financial books and customer/vendor’s books, and support the management to make a wise decision.
Business Alert: Timely share the interpretation of new financial related policy released by government to the team, advice for business improvement and send alert for potential financial risks if any to get good preparation for the change.
Other ad-hoc task.
1. Major in accounting, auditing and finance management more than 5 years of financial related work experience, Chief accountant/finance manager experience is preferred; familiar with Polish accounting standard and tax rules.
2. Strong statistical analysis ability, strong logical thinking ability.
3. Good verbal and written communication skills, both in English and Polish.
4. Effective communication skills, good coordinator, problem solver and fast learner.
5. Having experience in enterprise financial management, financial internal control, good in analysis of data problems; Expertise in finance management and accounting management system（SAP）and Microsoft Office (Excel, PPT, Visio).
1. Master’s Degree.
2. Working experience in international environment.
3. Excellent intercultural agility.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
1. Good English language writing and speaking.
2. Microsoft Office skills.
3. Excellent organizational skills are required.
4. Strong consultative and problem-solving skills.
5. Superior communication and interpersonal skills are necessary to build rapport and strong working relationships with both internal and external.
What we offer
A growing position with an international work environment, reach in an excellent project team.
We can take you a step further in your professional and personal development.
Variety of projects for security customers waiting for you.
Attractive remuneration and benefit.
Full time employment.
Hikvision Poland Sp. z o.o.
Hikvision now has more than 50,000 employees, over 20,000 of which are R&D engineers. The company annually invests over 10% of its annual sales revenue to research and development for continued product innovation. Hikvision has established a complete, multi-level R&D system that includes every operation from research to design, development, testing, technical support, and service.
Hikvision advances the core technologies of audio and video encoding, video image processing, and related data storage, as well as forward-looking technologies such as artificial intelligence, cloud computing and big data. Over the past several years, Hikvision deepened its knowledge and experience in meeting customer needs in various vertical markets, including public security, transportation, retail, education, healthcare, financial institutions, intelligent buildings and others. Accordingly, the company provides professional and customized solutions to meet diverse market requirements. In addition to the video security industry, Hikvision extended its business to smart home tech, industrial automation, and automotive electronics industries — all based on video intelligence technology — to explore channels for sustaining long-term development.
Hikvision has established one of the most extensive marketing networks in the industry, comprising 66 international subsidiaries and branch offices, to ensure quick responses to the needs of customers, users and partners. Hikvision products serve a diverse set of vertical markets covering more than 150 countries.