Finance Operations Accountant
EY Global Delivery Services
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Staff - This role is responsible for multi country Corporate/ Statutory reporting process including Financial Statement Close process.
Opportunity to work in a multi country Corporate and Group Statutory reporting process including financial statement close processes
Your key responsibilities
- Meticulous adherence to the compliance calendar of client to ensure smooth finalization of books, and statutory reporting
- Identify client requirements by gaining thorough understanding of business process and operations
- Adhere to defined processes and timelines on reports and schedules.
- Update dashboard to demonstrate progress of activities and status quo of multi country engagements
- Provide timely and comprehensive answers to clients’ queries
Skills and attributes for success
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be motivated, self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills
- Innovation mindset
- Very good work organization, initiative and commitment
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Experience in preparation of statutory financial statements and basic knowledge of US GAAP/IFRS
- Very good knowledge of Excel
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Knowledge of ERP systems (SAP/ Oracle experience is preferred)
- Fluent in English; knowledge of other foreign languages (French, Spanish, etc.) is an advantage
What we look for
Entry level professionals with good knowledge in Corporate or Group Statutory reporting process including financial statement close processes
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Diverse & Inclusive Work Environment