- Przyokopowa 26, 01-208 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ważna jeszcze 21 dnido: 17 cze 2020
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
EY Global Delivery Services means 38 000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to external clients from all over the world
Finance Operations - SITE Leader EMEIANumer ref.: Ref. no: WAR001G6
EY Finance operations provides our clients with instant access to a finance infrastructure to meeting transaction processing, accounting, monthly close as well as the more traditional statutory and tax filings. The company is making significant investments to centralize, standardise and automate our service delivery capability. In the short term a series of 3 to 5 pilots will be run through the nearshore centre in Poland with the goal of extending this to 15 clients with a team of 300 people by 2022.
Your key responsibilities:
You will be responsible for the organization of the nearshore hub (process & people) and will work together with our offshore hubs (India, Philippines...) on end to end service delivery. The role will evolve over time but will include the following core roles:
- Build: Create Nearshore Hub Delivery Capability from brownfield site which includes:
- Recruit and onboarding process key leaders & staff
- Define career development plans including training, promotion etc.
- End to end delivery, co-ordination with offshore delivery hubs and other global hubs
- Run: High quality service delivery through standard process and systems
- Ensure client received timely, accurate and complete information for management reporting
- Implement, monitor and adhere to key SLA (Service Leve Agreements)
- Continuous improvement to eliminate, simplify and automate key process.
- Grow: Implement Pilots in first phase and facilitate double digit growth thereafter
- Be a showcase for potential clients to visit operations to assist with sales
- Support and input to client teams on pricing and costing
- Risk & readiness assessment combined with deal transition support
Skills and attributes for success:
- 20+ years related experience with demonstrated leadership experience and a proven history of being able to run multi-client delivery centres.
- Strong finance domain knowledge with financial qualifications: (University, ACA, ACCA or equivalent), experience in BPO organizations, Big 4 and/or controller/CFO covering multi country footprint. Can operate both strategically and tactically when needed
- Shared Services experience with focus on delivery excellence leadership, running a large shared service or Finance BPO organization
- Good process thinking with Lean Six Sigma Experience.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work cross culturally. Solid leadership, people and organizational skills. Capable of supporting practice and account teams to develop client opportunities in their respective markets.
What working at EY GDS offers:
EY is a leading global brand, with a reputation of developing people and using technology to solve the worlds toughest problems. Working in GDS you will develop and work on leading edge finance process. You will gain exposure to multiple industries& cultures. You will work with and learn from some of the smartest people in finance. Your career will develop until you become one!
Join us in building a better working world.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Fresh juices