Finance Process Lead
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
An outstanding opportunity to join us as the Business Architecture Design Authority Lead. In this role you will lead the strategic and architectural alignment of the Process Optimisation and Process Enablement deliveries, ensuring that implementations are aligned to the CFO Technology Strategy and are signed off appropriately.
Your future colleagues
The team is dedicated, hardworking and used to work independently as well as collaboratively. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- Proven background in business and technology architecture within a Financial Services environment.
- Proven background in systems architectural design and a proven track record of challenge and driving designs through to completion.
- Experience of working with Design Authorities, Operational Risk and IT architects.
- A strong self-starter who is able to manage work with minimal direct supervision.
- Results-oriented individual with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of working in a matrix organisation.
- Experience of working with Internal Audit is a plus.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.