- Składowa 35, 90-127 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Praktykant / Stażysta
Finance & Process Management Graduate Program
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING?
You will grow your knowledge and experience over 12 months, to become a functional expert. The 12 months interval is divided into 4 periods, and during each period you will have a chance to work among 4 different Global Enablement departments. Those departments are:
- Procure-to-Pay (Accounts Payable)
- Order-to-Cash (Accounts Receivable)
- Central Capabilities (Business Process Managements & Improvements)
We offer an employment based on fixed term contract for 12 months.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Participating in the McCormick Graduate Program provides the opportunity to build your career with a global leader in the food industry. You will participate in challenging projects, grow your experience and capability across functions and enjoy our culture based on our belief of the 'Power of People'.
- Gaining knowledge on balance sheet account reconciliation process and its implications to P&L statement, handling of fixed assets revaluation, additions, disposals etc., bank statements reconciliation and clearing.
- Understanding of Accounts Payable process – from invoice to payment, basic accounting and documents knowledge and VAT rules
- Recognizing and booking different types of deductions, issuing different types of credit notes, processing nettings and contractual payments; monitoring and managing customer's accounts, collecting receivables, releasing sales orders, reporting, master data management; processing orders for selected customers;
- Support process discipline efforts in the form of process improvement and automation documentation, system administration, process documentation, data extraction and others.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Graduate or last-year university student with a Finance related background
- Adaptable individual, able to work in a fast-paced environment and enjoys a challenge
- Strong team player, able to build strong, collaborative relationships
- Fluent English speaker
- Quick learner with very good analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- MS Office experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Person who is available 20 hours per week