Finance Process Specialist
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
An outstanding opportunity to join us as a Business Process Change governance support lead. In this role you will be accountable for supporting the governance and controls over the business process and technology changes that are being implemented by the Business Architecture program. You will be supporting the BPC Governance Lead to ensure that all changes have been through appropriate review and scrutiny before implementation in partnership with ORC and IA as necessary.
Your future colleagues
The team is dedicated, hardworking and used to work independently as well as collaboratively. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- Proven background in business process change and technology implementation with a focus on delivery governance and control implementation.
- Proven experience of working with Operational Risk functions.
- Results-oriented, highly motivated with a “can-do” approach combined with outstanding problem solving skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record of collaborating and challenging Change, IT and Line functions on process and technology implementations.
- Experience of working with Internal Audit a plus.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.