Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Finance Project Manager
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- rekrutacja zdalna
For our client, an international company from the medical devices industry, we are looking for candidates who will join the organization as Finance Project Manager.
Finance Project ManagerNumer ref.: 192969/7645
- analysis of financial and business processes within the project (searching for solutions and initiating improvements),
- analysis of the efficiency of SSC processes (identification of waste, risks, opportunities, recommendation),
- management of process improvement projects and the use of appropriate tools and processes (e.g. Lean Sigma) for continuous improvement,
- coordinating projects related to automation and standardization processes,
- support for the project team and communication with the Business, Finace department and IT department,
- monitoring and reporting of project progress.
- bachelor or master degree in finance and accounting or economy will be an asset,
- analytical attitude combined with oriented to details,
- at least 3-5 years of work experience in various Finance functions (GL area in GBS will be an asset),
- advanced knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel),
- min. 2 years of experience in project management,
- very good understanding of accounting and SSC/BPO processes,
- practical knowledge of project management methodologies (e.g. Six Sigma),
- project certification (e.g. Prince2) would be an asset,
- ability to generate process improvement ideas - proven record of process improvements, preferably in the finance area would be an asset,
- very good command of English,
- experience in ERP systems implementation.
- professional development in an international environment with a stable position,
- broadening knowledge in the field of finance and project management,
- additional benefits (e.g. medical care, life insurance, MyBenefit cafeteria or Multisport card),
- flexible working hours and the possibility of remote work,
- office in attractive localization,
- allowance for work from home during Covid pandemic.