Finance & Project Manager
- Warszawa, mazowieckie
Sprawdź podobne oferty
Pracodawca ma prawo zakończyć rekrutację we wcześniejszym terminie.
Who we are
The Native SA is the Swiss-listed international technology and media company that enables our corporate clients around the world with the best-in-class Ecommerce, data analytics and blockchain technologies, payment services, customer support, and content & digital marketing.
Finance & Project Manager
You will coordinate preparation of forecasts and budgets. You will lead preparations of the annual Budget Presentation.
· Provides recommendations based on analysis of deviations from budgets and coordinates actual and forecasted cost and revenues (on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis)
· Manages the reporting processes
· Coordinates and consolidates budget, latest estimate and variance analysis
· Analyses and prepares reports to the parent company if required
· Ensures all company data is collected, derived and consolidated data from all departments in order to produce reliable forecasting and plans
· Monitors financial compliance across the organization
· Identifies and drives initiatives to continuously improve, automate reporting tools and processes including productivity
· Assists with ad hoc strategic and operational projects as required
· Prepared to travel internationally
Skills and Qualifications
· Fluency in English and German language
· At least three years of experience in financial department
· Demonstrated excellence of technical knowledge of accountancy (relevant laws, local taxes, and accounting systems/processes
· Flexible approach, together with a ‘can-do’ attitude, is key
· Proficient with technology, ideally with experience using Google’s Productivity Suite (GDocs, Google Calendar, Gmail), advanced Microsoft Office skills, Excel is a must
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance or equivalent
· Excellent work ethic, comfortable in the knowledge that such a role requires unsociable levels of commitment (such as out of hours/weekends)
· Attractive salary and high work standards
· Great opportunity for professional development
· Work with a great collaborative & international team
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."
By clicking the "Apply", "Apply now” button or otherwise by sending an application form to Hashtag Studio Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, you agree to the processing by the Employer/Data Controller of your personal data contained in the recruitment application in order to carry out the recruitment for the position indicated in the advertisement.
INFORMATION FROM THE EMPLOYER/DATA CONTROLLER
If you want your CV to be used in other recruitments conducted by this Employer, please additionally include the following consent in your CV: "I agree to the processing of personal data included in my application form for future recruitments by Hashtag Studio Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw.”
At any time, you may withdraw your consent by contacting employer at Hashtah Studio Sp. z o.o., Czerwonego Krzyża 6/22, 00-377 Warszawa.
Your personal data specified in the Labour Code or in other specific acts (as required by the advertisement) are processed on the basis of legal regulations and their submission is necessary to take part in the recruitment process. We process other personal data (e.g. your image) on the basis of your voluntary consent, which you have given us when sending us your application and their inclusion shall not affect eligibility for the recruitment process.
We may also process your personal data included in your application to determine, pursue, or defend against a claim if the claim relates to our recruitment process. For this purpose, we will process your personal information in accordance with our legitimate interest to determine, pursue, or defend against claims in legal proceedings before the courts or government authorities.
You have the right to access your data, including obtaining copies of them, correcting them, demanding their deletion, limiting their processing, objecting to the processing and transferring the given data (for the processing of which you have consented) to another data controller. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the General Inspector for the Personal Data Protection (in the future: the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data). Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of the consent prior to the withdrawal.
We process your personal data in order to conduct recruitment for the position indicated in the advertisement for a period not longer than 30 days from the moment of reciving your application and when you consented to participate in future recruitment for a period not longer than 90 days from the moment of reciving your application. In addition, we may retain your personal information for the purpose of establishing, pursuing, or defending against a claim related to the recruitment process for a period of up to 60 days.
We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area.
If you have any questions, you can contact us at Hashtah Studio Sp. z o.o., Czerwonego Krzyża 6/22, 00-377 Warszawa.