Finance Regional Functional Expert
We are looking for experiences hires as SAP experts with conceptual and practical in-depth knowledge across multiple disciplines who are subject matter experts for several business and:
1st position: Fixed Assets & Intercompany ICB transactional processes
2nd position: Order-To-Cash (O2C) transactional processes
3rd position: Procure-To-Pay (P2P) transactional processes
The Functional Expert is critical to ensure the quality and governance of reported results, and drive consistent and efficient global financial processes. The Functional Expert performs a robust role as it encompasses finance process and systems knowledge, training, managing projects, deploying global enablers, digital technologies, stakeholder management, coordinating cross functionally with finance and IT, and providing second tier support for end users that the Key Users are not able to address.
SAP System support
- Support key users through period and year end close process to ensure submission to Corporate is met within set timelines
- Manage and coordinate all CIP testing and roll out
- Manage and coordinate system upgrade/period slot testing and roll out with Mar IS Core Service Teams
- Represent unit / region in global meetings with other Regional Functional Experts in the prioritization of new developments.
- Lead/participate in business assessment projects and business case development work
- Partner with GPO’s (global process owners) and BPO’s (business process owners) to understand current and future process and technical needs
- Business Process Management
- Facilitates process and application operational excellence in an end-to-end process.
- Design, develop, document, test, and provide training of complex business process CIPs (continuous improvement projects)
- Lead in cross-unit collaboration projects in assessing Fit/Gaps to the globally defined Financial Processes
- Partner with business process owners to develop and drive knowledge management strategy
- Partner with global process owners to identify, assess, and pilot new functionality required to meet business requirement
- Provide knowledge and lessons learned to other units implementing various global technical enablers and supporting systems.
- Partner with technical and S&F resources on projects to perform activities such as gathering/documenting requirements, testing, training (developing materials and delivering training), communications and support (go-live / roll out / post nurturing)
- Act as consultants for key SAP regional rollouts and manage rollout of global technical enablers.
- Partner with the BPOs(business process owners) on the development of global scope items
- Recommend, design and pilot the application of new business processes and supporting systems covering end-to-end business processes while considering the needs of all functional areas involved
Live Site Support e.g. Supporting and training regional key users
Project Management, e.g.:
- Provide functional process support to local project teams to ensure successful implementation of SAP and global technical enablers.
- Ensure effective knowledge transfer to Key Users, and deliver hands on systems/enabler training.
- Support, as a first point of escalation, local Key Users in troubleshooting issues as they arise
- Co-ordinate and lead remedial activities using agreed issue management processes and ensure resolution by agreed deadlines
Context and scope:
The Functional Expert is a crucial business knowledge role with responsibilities for primarily multiple business segments and units across the region, while also extending subject matter expertise to make an impact globally. The Functional Expert ill have a matrix responsibility with support from and contribute to S&F Globally. The Functional Expert provides support and guidance to specific functional areas of ownership for business process and associated systems. The role is a dedicated resource with responsibilities for ensuring benefit delivery, driving continuous improvement, managing system upgrades, educating the key user community, sustaining business process & training documentation, and being the liaison with the Mars IS Core Services and Template Teams on business changes.
This role drives continuous improvements using innovative process design across functions, recommend interface improvements, and system solutions. This role provides excellent customer service and support, as it relates all financial system areas. This associate will effectively liaise with Key Users, Business Process Owners (BPOs), Mars IS teams, Functional Experts across segments/units and regions, Global Process Owners (GPO’s) and provide creative solutions while adhering to the Best Practice guidelines and Finance Manual.
- Master degree in related arear
- SAP systems classes or certification
- Accounting qualification or degree in Accounting/Finance
- Project Management or Process Management proven interest
Key Functional Skills/Knowledge
- Previous experience with financial applications, processes, and projects is required
- Statutory accounting
- Finance Functional Capability – Accounting, Process and Controls
- SAP / ERP application functional and technical skills
- Digital technologies (RPA, AI, SaaS, Cloud)
- MS Suite of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Projects
Ability to coordinate, solve problems
Strong interpersonal, communication (fluent English written and oral), and business partnering skills as this role will be required to partner with associates within S&F and other Mars operating units and external vendors
Decision Making Authority & Impact
- International working environment
- Individual approach to career plannig
- Active bonus system
- Private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card and Lunch vouchers
- Pension plan
- Discount for company products
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.