Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Finance Reporting Specialist
Advisory Group TEST Human Resources
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Our Client is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At the company, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. And across our support teams, we’re proud to be different. And importantly, we support change to maintain our rapid growth.
What do you need to have?
- 3-6 years of experience in standardising and transforming reports for a complex organisation
- Financial and reporting background
- Experience of data management, visualisation, analytics and building reporting solutions, including creating standardised reporting suites
- The ability to create dashboards and visualization solutions
- Good communication skills and ability to collaborate with non-technical stakeholders
- Experience of using various visualisation and data extracting tools (Looker, Tableau, Power BI) - is a must
- Experience in source systems (SAP, Ariba, Oracle etc.) - will be beneficial
- Experience of using Excel (VBA - nice to have)
- Accounting qualifications (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) will be beneficial
What will you be responsible for?
As a Finance Reporting Specialist you will responsible for delivering a range of reports, mostly in Finance function, as well creation of new reporting suites. The range of your responsibilities will include four areas:
Delivery of service:
- Reporting in line with Service Catalogue and stakeholder’s expectations
- Delivering reports packs, Finance reports and Board packs
- Consolidating data, reporting, and reviewing the financial and management performance reports
- Gathering data, verifying quality, providing reporting in an agreed format, in line with SLAs
Change and Transformation:
- Creating and building new solutions to improve quality and satisfaction from the service
- Identifying opportunities to deliver new value-added services, advanced analytics, data visualisation and automation
- Updating and modifying existing reports to fit functional requirements and design principles for standardised reporting
Support design of new reporting suites:
- Supporting agile development of reporting suites – from Minimal Viable Product to deployment
- Gathering business and functional requirements, managing expectations, facilitating workshops with senior stakeholders
- Supporting design of the right SLAs and KPIs
Transition of processes:
- Creating detail design of reports to be transitioned to GBS
- Participating in transition ensuring work is handed over timely and in line with expectations
- Ensuring effective stabilisation of reporting delivery in GBS
What do we offer?
- Private healthcare
- Cafeteria package