- Opolska 100, 31-355 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Krakow is the most Vibrant Workplace – Poland in the Central and Eastern Europe Business Services Awards 2020!
This role is part of the DATA &TECHNOLOGY department of HEINEKEN International and is located in Heineken Global Shared Service. D&T is proud to bring cutting-edge innovation, strong technology and advanced analytics to HEINEKEN. With speed and agility we ensure HEINEKEN has the technological competitive advantages it needs to deliver on its ambition.
The Finance Solution Consultant is part of the Finance Solution team and is one of the professionals who do the work of delivering a potentially releasable increment of the product at the end of each sprint. Finance Solution team is structured and empowered by the organization to organize and manage their own work. The resulting synergy optimizes the team overall efficiency and effectiveness.
The Finance Solution Consultant supports the Business Process Owner in translating architecture and requirements into solutions and participates in the technical development.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Ensuring consistency of the overall solution;
- Working with the Business Process Owner to understand, elicit, analyze, document and communicate program and platform/application requirements;
- Managing the quality of the solution and technical debt;
- Identifying potential bottlenecks and their underlying causes that affect the product and proposing how to resolve these;
- Maintaining awareness of emerging technologies, industry trends, and architecture best practices; and evaluating them for applicability;
- Delivering working product enhancements with the allocated timescale and quality standards that minimize rework and aspire a zero defect culture;
- Being multidisciplinary – ensuring that the key competencies and expertise needed to develop, build, deploy and support the Product are embedded in the team;
- Being responsible for ensuring the overall HEINEKEN standards and best practices are adhered by (i.e. Quality, Compliance);
- Being willing to help other team members with removing impediments;
- Demonstrating product features during sprint reviews to stakeholders
- Coordinating work of third party engineers and GIS/D&T global solutions teams to secure successful IT solutions delivery
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Telecom, Electronics or other related studies;
- You have practical experience at least 9 years (7 years ECC6 - Finance Modules, 2 years- S4/Hana Finance Consultant);
- You have excellent communication skills (both verbal and in writing): ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical people;
- You have experience as business and technical consultant that is responsible for the design of the product;
- You are analytically and quantitatively strong, highly structured;
- You are a team player being able to work effectively at all levels of the product teams with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus;
- You have ability to identify and understand multiple stakeholder perspectives and "truths" and bring an open mind to understand and build on the views of others
- You have comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment, a strong grasp of automation and data management tools
- You have excellent written and verbal English
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer