private medical care
Finance Specialist, A2R
Lundbeck Group Business Services
- Aleja Generała Tadeusza Bora-Komorowskiego 25c, Prądnik Czerwony, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Lundbeck Group Business Services
Aleja Generała Tadeusza Bora-Komorowskiego 25c
We are looking for a focused, passionate and responsible person who is willing to share knowledge and experience in finance and accounting. If this sounds like a great challenge for you, why don’t you join the Lundbeck community consisting of more than 5,600 employees in more than 50 countries, all driven by an inspiring purpose of restoring brain health?
Why be part of our journey?
The main purpose of the role is to act as an independent accountant ensuring the delivery of all end-to-end compliance & reporting processes for assigned entities. The person is fully responsible for the completeness and accuracy of accounting records and for timely and correct reporting of accounting figures for assigned entity(ies). The role also includes all activities required to ensure group and local compliance.
Meet the team
As our Finance Specialist, A2R, you will be part of Accounting and Reporting team who consists of around 15 people. A2R team is part of A2R department that is responsible for accounting and group, statutory and tax reporting processes delivered to over 50 entities around the world.
Why is this role important to us?
As Finance Specialist, A2R you will be responsible for:
• Performing compliance & reporting tasks in line with defined processes and work instructions
• Executing Period-End tasks for assigned unit(s), performing reconciliation and clearing of accounts, reporting actuals for different units in reporting systems on timely manner and meeting quality targets
• Ensuring proper quality of indirect tax filings and local/group reporting with support of local tax advisor
• Performing Internal Controls defined for Accounting to Reporting
• Maintaining process documentation for assigned unit(s)
• Driving the resolution of queries from the business, building good relationship with stakeholders
• Proactively assisting BA Financial Controller, A2R to identify any areas of improvement to help maximizing the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes, participating in the implementation of improvement initiatives
Minimum 3+ years of overall relevant combined accounting and finance experience
Master degree in Finance/Accounting
Strong GL accounting knowledge including IFRS knowledge
ACCA/CIMA is an advantage
Experience with preparing financial statements under IFRS and local standards is an advantage
Relevant tax experience (indirect, direct taxes) is an advantage
Knowledge of SAP (an advantage) and MS Office
English at B2/C1 (another European language is welcome)
Strong communication skills
Mature attitude towards challenges and problem solving - being able to work independently and able to determine information needed to resolve more complex issues, manage pressure effectively and cope well with setbacks
Taking ownership of assigned responsibilities, including self-learning/researching needed to execute the same
Being able to work to tight deadlines and with switching priorities
Proactive and creative in terms of improving ways of working
What we offer
Lundbeck offers an energizing workplace built on a flat structure and open culture that will allow you to have a visible impact on how things are done. We encourage a collaborative working environment while offering numerous development opportunities for our employees (including training, talent programs, and international assignments). We balance interesting, challenging, and rewarding work with many initiatives and programs focused on well-being, especially in the area of mental health. Your dedication is crucial - that is why you can expect us to be committed to your progress, so you can stay committed to our purpose.
If you are looking for meaningful work and inspiring purpose in your professional life – Lundbeck GBS Krakow is the place for you. Develop your career and be your best!
Highlights of selected benefits:
• Flexible working arrangements and top-notch equipment
• Private healthcare and life insurance
• Employee capital plans (retirement saving system)
• Unique recognition system with attractive rewards
• Cafeteria program
• Holiday bonus for when you’re out of the office
• Comfortable and modern office with well-equipped relax rooms
• Robust integration and event framework
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
flexible working time
retirement pension plan
extra social benefits
opportunity to obtain permits and licenses
development and career growth programs
About our recruitment process
If you are interested in this job offer, we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible via the Apply button. Please note that we will contact selected candidates who will meet our selection criteria.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates are very important to us. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our recruitment process is carried out all remotely. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use our digital tools in your recruitment journey. If so, one of our colleagues will provide detailed information on how to leverage those. At the same time, please be aware that all correspondence related to employment will come from an authorized @lundbeck.com email address.
Lundbeck Group Business Services
Lundbeck Group Business Services Krakow (GBS Krakow) is a strategic part of Lundbeck, a global pharmaceutical company based in Copenhagen, specialized in brain diseases. We are tirelessly dedicated to restoring brain health, so every person can be their best. To fulfill this purpose, Lundbeck is engaged in the research, development, manufacturing, and commercialization of pharmaceuticals across the world. For more than 70 years, Lundbeck has been at the forefront of neuroscience research.
In Krakow, we contribute to this mission by delivering best-in-class operations and advice to the Lundbeck Group in the areas of Finance Operations, Finance Compliance & Reporting, Procurement, IT & Business Process and System Support, People Services, Legal, Compliance & Sustainability; Process Efficiency as well as People Analytics, Process Excellence, Project Management, and others.