private medical care
- Aleja Generała Tadeusza Bora-Komorowskiego 25C, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Valid for 2 daysuntil: 09 May 2021
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Purpose of the role
The main purpose of the role is to act as a support accountant ensuring the delivery of all end—end compliance & reporting processes for assigned less complex entities. The person is responsible for agreed tasks ensuring the completenessand accuracyof accounting records, timely and correct reporting of accounting figures for assigned entity(ies). The role also includes selected activities required to ensure group and local compliance.
Main responsibilities and tasks
• Performing compliance & reporting tasks in line with defined processes and work instructions
• Executing Period-End tasks for assigned unit(s), performing reconciliation and clearing of accounts, reporting actuals for different units in reporting systems on timely manner and meeting quality targets
• Ensuring proper quality of indirect tax filings and local/group reporting with support of local tax advisor
• Performing Internal Controls defined for Accounting to Reporting
• Maintaining process documentation for assigned unit(s)
• Driving the resolution of queries from the business, building good relationship with stakeholders
• Proactively assisting BA Financial Controller, A2R to identify any areas of improvement to help maximizing the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes, participating in the implementation of improvement initiatives
Minimum 3+ years of overall relevant combined accounting and finance experience
Master degree in Finance/Accounting
ACCA/CIMA is an advantage
Strong GL accounting knowledge including IFRS knowledge
Experience with preparing financial statements under IFRS and local standards is an advantage
Relevant tax experience (indirect, direct taxes) is an advantage
Knowledge of SAP and MS Office-English at B2/C1 (another European language is welcome)
Strong communication skills
Mature attitude towards challenges and problem solving -being able to work independently and able to determine information needed to resolve more complex issues, manage pressure effectively and cope well with setbacks
Taking ownership of assigned responsibilities, including self-learning/researching needed to execute the same
Being able to work to tight deadlines and with switching priorities
Proactive and creative in terms of improving ways of working
What we offer
A unique chance to develop your career in a global, pharmaceutical company while working on complex processes in an amazing working environment. There are wide possibilities of career development options within Lundbeck organization, including professional training, talent programs as well as international assignments. We are focused on people in everything we do, thus if you are looking for an intimate working environment, meaningful work and inspiring purpose in your professional life – this is the place for you.
If you are interested in this job offer, we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible by using the Apply button.
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates who will meet our selection criteria.
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
Lundbeck Group Business Services
We are Lundbeck – a global pharmaceutical company based in Copenhagen, Denmark, tirelessly dedicated to restoring brain health, so every person can be their best. In March 2014, we established Lundbeck Group Business Services in Kraków to help Lundbeck employees globally focus their specialized skills on providing innovative treatments to people suffering from brain diseases.