Finance Team Leader (AP) (m/f)
Our client - an international company known for its work-life balance and supportive corporate culture is currently looking for an Finance Team Lead.
The successful candidate will manage 2 accounting teams and will have the opportunity to participate in building relationships with internal clients.
- Creating the AP processes and structure for the organization
- Building up the team spirit
- Managing, developing and overseeing day to day operations of the AP two teams
- Take an active role as a business leader and support the overall objectives of the business
- Ensuring that all AP activities are carried out effectively
- Take part in establishing of processes standardization and optimization
- Oversee and actively manage applicable projects that may arise from time to time
- University degree in Accounting or similar,
- Fluency in English,
- At least 2 years of business experience within a Shared Service environment, including accounting, internal control and financial reporting
- Proven experience in being the team spirit creator
- Great communication skills, hands-on attitude, problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to effectively function under pressure and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Continuous improvement initiatives will be an asset
- Working knowledge of ERP Accounting systems
- Trainings opportunities,
- Possibility to gain strong operation and functional experience,
- Convenient location,
- Ability to use foreign languages at daily basis,
- Friendly work atmosphere in a multicultural environment.
About Michael Page
Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers.
Michael Page is a part of the PageGroup, which operates through 164 offices in 34 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we’ve been bringing job seekers and employers together for more than 35 years.
Find out more about Michael Page